User Tag List

First 1234 Last

I think Jeffster has a brain, Sim.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Will Smith/Fresh Prince is about as ENFP as it gets.

Peter Pan is certainly not "the ultimate realist" (as the ESTP is often termed), as he constantly wanted to escape reality and live in a dream. INFP or ENFP, definitely not an SP.ol
    Yep. Fresh Prince is the epitome of ENFPness.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I have no idea who any of those people are.
    Andrew WK: A musician in the key of hard rock. Has a predilection for party songs and messing up his face on purpose for album covers.

Sydney Fife: Had to look this up, but found I was familiar with the character. Jason Segel's character in "I Love You, Man".

Frank Abagnale: One of the most successful con men to ever live. The film "Catch Me if You Can" is based on him.

Tyler Durden: Brad Pitt's character in the movie "Fight Club". Founder of the Fight Club, wannabe terrorist.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Yep. Fresh Prince is the epitome of ENFPness.
    That. See here:http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...e-bel-air.html

And I have some doubt about Peter Pan. Absolutely not realistic, I say ENFP for him. Same for Jack Sparrow: ENTP sounds better for him. I can agree with the rest though. Especially Tyler Durden. Damn! This guy is a sort of meta-ESTP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan
    Likes bilbotook liked this post

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

And here we see why Jeffster is even worse at trolling than I am at typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I think Jeffster has a brain, Sim.
    Uh oh. Should I be worried?

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Andrew WK: A musician in the key of hard rock. Has a predilection for party songs and messing up his face on purpose for album covers.

Sydney Fife: Had to look this up, but found I was familiar with the character. Jason Segel's character in "I Love You, Man".

Frank Abagnale: One of the most successful con men to ever live. The film "Catch Me if You Can" is based on him.

Tyler Durden: Brad Pitt's character in the movie "Fight Club". Founder of the Fight Club, wannabe terrorist.
    Thanks for the info. I always wondered who the sea captain dude in stellar's pic was, but I always forgot to ask.

I'm not seeing Will from Fresh Prince as an ENFP, but I admit I haven't seen it in a while, so I won't argue until I see it again, if I ever do.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I use the Keirsey system because the MBTI one doesn't make any sense and confuses the fuck out of everyone. That's why no one can ever agree on anything here and so many sensors think they're abstractoids.

It's like pretty much every person here is judging the beauty contest by a different competition. Because of the simple fact that you just can't read peoples' minds or view the intangible. It's a hopeless cause, and makes it that much easier for you to project qualities onto someone.

Well, I take that back. You can view the intangible when it becomes visible through action.

Since when are Idealists about image? They're all about being genuine and real and making deep connections with people. That's like the antithesis of creating an image because it goes way beyond appearances for them. Creating an image is an Artisan but specifically Promoter trait. And with it, reinventing yourself, since we can't stick with the same old thing for very long. I just think she has somewhat of an Idealist streak to her, like I have.

Will Smith may or may not be ENFP, but the Fresh Prince certainly wasn't. Since when did the Prince ever enable anyone? When was he ever sensitive to anyone's needs or try to form connections with people? He pretty much constantly left his extended family in the dust or took advantage of their good nature with his schemes.

I could buy Andrew WK as an ESFP. Actually I'm not sure I can provide too many arguments for why he wouldn't be at this point in time. I just claimed him because he's so badass. I think there's reason to believe he might be an initiator, though.

I don't know too much about Winston Churchill but he definitely seems like a Promoter to me. Charming, debonair, living richly, speaking poetically, leading with style and spontaneous excitement. That man had life to him.

Rufio... an F? Okay, let's get this straight. Everyone has feelings. duh. It's what face you show to the world most of the time that determines your type.

Psychological type isn't about who you really are, just how you act.

Robin Hood wasn't an intensely furious crusader, he just took the wide-open opportunity before him to live by the seat of his britches. He was carefree, whimsical and relaxed, not to mention focused on the present moment. It's highly doubtful an Idealist would be the best archer in the land, yo.

Peter Pan doesn't escape into his head, though. We Artisans like to live for constant excitement. That's all Peter Pan was about! He was all about constant spur of the moment action. Champions can be like that sometimes, but they just talk too much.

Tyler Durden... well, I've only seen the movie once actually, so I'm working from my pieced together memory, but he wasn't intensely focused on overcoming puzzling challenges like an ENTJ would be. I could almost buy it not least because as Keirsey explains, the closest type from another temperament to an ESTP is the ENTJ, but Tyler Durden was just too spontaneous and silky smooth with his words to be placed as a Rational.

I could also almost buy ENTP for Jack Sparrow, but again he's not focused on logic or solving challenges so much as being slick and turning the tables on people. I'd think an ENTP would be much more committed to the truth than Sparrow was.

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Also, just typing "ESTP TYPE CONFIRMED" doesn't really mean anything. It's like if I wrote "Martin Luther King, Jr . . . NAZI BELIEFS CONFIRMED"

I guess I just don't understand why this is necessary.
    TROLL'D! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Wow, thanks for filling me in on the most basic principles of typology. I had no idea!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Wow, thanks for filling me in on the most basic principles of typology. I had no idea!
    Bout time you showed some gratitude, boy!

Now make stellar a sandwich.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Yeah, and when you're done, make yourself a sandwich. And one for Jeffster, of course.

And when you're done with that, order pizza for the entire forums. Extra cheese, no olives.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

actually I was watching the Inside the Actor's Studio on Will Smith last night and he DID seem very ExFP to me, but more S than N... if you watched how he interacted with the audience and the camera he was VERY present and in the moment, and I've never gotten that sense while watching an ENFP, or any N for that matter... sorry people

... come to think of it, that man had a work ethic that any ExTJ would be envious of as well
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett