• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

De Gaulle

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
Maybe some of the Frenchmen can help us out?

What type was he?

Extroverted Thinker Judger?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've seen him typed as INTP and I think it is right. He've stayed in the political background for many years before come back at the best occcasion, present his own built model, the Fifth Republic and take over France. The typical Architect behavior in my opinion. As for the others presidents, I'd say:

Charles De Gaulle: INTP Designer Theorizer
Georges Pompidou: ESTJ Implementor Supervisor
Valery Giscard D'Estaing: INFJ Foreseer Developer
François Mitterrand: ENFJ Envisioner Mentor
Jacques Chirac: ESTP Promoter Executor
Nicolas Sarkosy: ESTP Promoter Executor

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
i agree about chirac and sarkozy, but i really cant see de gaulle as an introvert

what about segolene royale?

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
he blamed the split in France over Algeria on the weakness of his party to be a strong, united force - xstj is my guess

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i agree about chirac and sarkozy, but i really cant see de gaulle as an introvert

what about segolene royale?

What extrovert behaviour have you seen with De Gaulle? I'm just curious.:thinking:

I could see Tariq Ramadam as an ENFJ, yes.:laugh: I think Alain Fikielkraut is an ENFJ too. I can also see Alain Soral as a 6w5 ISTP. And Dieudonné as an ENTJ 8w9.

Segolène Royale? IDIOT.

What about Jean-Marie Le Pen? ESFJ?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I suspect De Gaulle was an introvert too. I'm not French yet I find this historic figure of interest. Although excitable he was also mysterious and icily detached so I am thinking INTj possibly INTp with its "chameleon effect".

His introspection is apparent as he understood that his own brand self-awareness
was key to his charisma. He was also an thespian of sorts and knew the value of spectacle especially following silence such as his January 29, 1960 televised speech following insurrection in Algeria in his WW2 uniformed regalia. These timed public spectacles should however not be confused with extroversion rather the precursor void prior to them as a indicator of introversion.