User Tag List

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

Default Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer)

Any thoughts on the possible type of the Cesar Millan?

I'm thinking ESTJ so far.

E
    S - sharp sensory awareness/detail orientated, practical, talks about living in the now
    T - logical, rational thinker that decides with the head, mentally tough
    J - takes charge, decisive, task/goal orientated, organised, rules/boundaries/limitations concept

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Yes, ESTJ. I'm watching him right now. I love this guy. He's awesome!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

definitely surprised by the estj suggestions! might just be because I see a lot of the same traits in Cesar that I have, but I think he cares too much about the big picture and is WAYYYYYY to in-tuned to instincts to be a Sensing mentality. iNtuit for sure. Extraversion wouldn't make a lot of sense. The majority of his job is actually spent working with his dogs ALONE at his dog psych center. Introversion. Again, he's actually made the statement himself about being in tune with his emotions (N? F?). My guess is Feeling. he does throw in some logical explanations, but the feeling aspect is too strong to think he's a Thinker. And lastly, the J or P. He lives a very structured life from what I understand and feel comfortable with it. Judging is my last one. so yeah... INFJ is what I come to.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by hkharris92 View Post
    definitely surprised by the estj suggestions! might just be because I see a lot of the same traits in Cesar that I have, but I think he cares too much about the big picture and is WAYYYYYY to in-tuned to instincts to be a Sensing mentality. iNtuit for sure. Extraversion wouldn't make a lot of sense. The majority of his job is actually spent working with his dogs ALONE at his dog psych center. Introversion. Again, he's actually made the statement himself about being in tune with his emotions (N? F?). My guess is Feeling. he does throw in some logical explanations, but the feeling aspect is too strong to think he's a Thinker. And lastly, the J or P. He lives a very structured life from what I understand and feel comfortable with it. Judging is my last one. so yeah... INFJ is what I come to.
    ANNNNDDD here I am to change my guess. ENTJ. makes more sense when you put the whole together. I know a few ENTJ's and he resembles them relatively well.