• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is the Paedo-Pope ISTJ?

Heart&Brain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Just that I wondered.

He is wellknown for introversion, extreme sense of duty, self-righteous conservatism and die-hard loyalty towards his institution no matter what human suffering such loyalty produces.

Please, I hope the ISTJs don't get offended. They don't have a super-villain reputation, but while I quite like my regular ISTJs, this Paedo-pope, God's Bulldog, the AIDS-Angel, seems to be a particularly evil and ruthless specimen.

Wait wait wait - :shock: - thinking about it, I've just read about how he has a soft handshake and loves cats (like Hitler did his dogs): would it be stretching it to see that as a small indication of 'F'?

Meaning (shocking perspective): Could he be our first known ISFJ super-villain???? :horor: