• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Macaulay Culkin

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
home%20alone.jpg

Ah!! I'm drawing a blank!

... But seriously, I don't think I've really seen him in much in his adult life.. I only have his more kid-like personality to go by.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
He looks like a drugged out ENFP to me.

Fecal McAngry

This is super random, but any ideas?
A lucky dude who is banging one hot ENTP.

Seriously, I suspect he's an ISFP but I am absolutely not sure on that and have no interest in researching the subject. He doesn't interest me.

Fecal McAngry

Really? You think Mila Kunis is ENTP??
Based on my one viewing of her acting, in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. But I should have added the caveat that I'm not sure of her type either.

James Woods = certain ENTP. Oliver Stone = certain ENTP. Larry Elder = certain ENTP. Mila Kunis = certain hot chick.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
James Woods is an ENFP, daddio.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's interesting. I think Jaguar said he's often compared in terms of demeanor to James Woods.

Jaguar always gave me an impression of an EnTJ (n = soft N, close to S).

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'm an ExFJ, and my Ti is well-developed, too. That is not a clincher.

Fecal McAngry

I'm an ExFJ, and my Ti is well-developed, too. That is not a clincher.
I'm not sure you understood what I meant. I was comparing Woods, a very bright ENTP, with other ENTPs who are less bright. Typically, one characteristic distinguishing intelligent extroverted perceivers from less bright ones is greater facility with the favored rational function.

One reason James Woods is a fairly good example of ENTPs as "clever."

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Guys we are talking about Macaulay Culkin and not James Woods > : (

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Um, no. Not only is JW an ENTP, but his Ti is extremely well developed--he's a very bright guy.

What is that supposed to mean? I saw the interview and saw ENP but I swear you people jump the gun on judging functions all the time, specially with EPs.

Fecal McAngry

What is that supposed to mean? I saw the interview and saw ENP but I swear you people jump the gun on judging functions all the time, specially with EPs.

I am an individual, I am not "you people." And no, I don't.