• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Catherine Tate Character "Nan" From This Clip

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hilarious character from the British "Catherine Tate Show"
I would hazard a guess at enfj or possibly esfj... i'm honing my typing skills. Watch the miniclip and give your opinions please
YouTube - Catherine Tate/Nan - Ugly Baby

ugh can't get the vid up on here so the link will have to do!

Last edited:
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Could be any bored old lady. But from your guesses, I'm thinking ESTJ. I really don't see a point or find much joy in bashing other people infront of someone else. I don't think gossiping is much fun, and talking about problems and concerns without talking about solutions is meaningless to me after a while. Basically, I don't think complaining is a fun activity. I watched about 4 min. But who knows, maybe that's me in 50 years.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Could be any bored old lady. But from your guesses, I'm thinking ESTJ. I really don't see a point or find much joy in bashing other people infront of someone else. I don't think gossiping is much fun, and talking about problems and concerns without talking about solutions is meaningless to me after a while. Basically, I don't think complaining is a fun activity. I watched about 4 min. But who knows, maybe that's me in 50 years.
Oh, you don't get or don't like the humour? She's an absolute classic character, i find her hilarious. I was just watching clips when i thought about typing her because to me it seemed a fairly obvious conclusion that she would be esfj with enfj as an outside chance. It was meant to be in fun though, not too serious.

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd say the whole point of the character is her lack of Fe. I think ESTP, definitely ExTx though. What makes me laugh as with most CT characters, is that I've met elderly women rather like her, right down to the speech patterns, but maybe they're a British phenomenon. Lucky us. :D