• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Janeane Garofalo

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i didn't know her at all, but i totally dig her. i think entp 7w8 sx/so. she's like a T ani difranco.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i see salmon rushdie as inj, i lean intj, and maher as entj.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTP 7w8... yeah. But sx/so? Why?

Maher is such a despicable person that I've been too biased to type him properly. I say ENTP, but ENTJ works just as well. He does occasionally invite some interesting guests onto his show, so I kind of forgive him.

I can never decide on Salmon Rushdie. I actually thought of him as being an ISJ, but that isn't based on anything substantial, really. Just a gut feeling.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just tend to get a feeling when watching particular shows that they're geared towards being conductive towards particular quadrants... and I got alpha from that Maher clip.

Upon further inspection, that Rushdie guy seems ifj.

Tom

MBTI Type
Jipe
Enneagram
Memb
ENTP - reminds me of George Carlin.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP 7w8... yeah. But sx/so? Why?

Maher is such a despicable person that I've been too biased to type him properly. I say ENTP, but ENTJ works just as well. He does occasionally invite some interesting guests onto his show, so I kind of forgive him.

I can never decide on Salmon Rushdie. I actually thought of him as being an ISJ, but that isn't based on anything substantial, really. Just a gut feeling.

sx/so because she seems so aggressive. sx is the most impatient and frustratable and conflicting. she's very direct. i don't really see any /sp tendency at all. sx/so is really addictive and compulsive, and she seems like that to me.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I used to type Janeane Garafalo as hot, but she has really fuglied herself up over the years. Probably only a matter of time, given her ugly philosophy of life caught up with her.

Type= fugly

yeghor

Janeane Garofalo (57) comes across as an ENTP to me. She's typed as INTP elsewhere but she's doesn't take herself that seriously to be an INTP.

Photos

I Don't Always Say Yes to Life: Janeane Garofalo

Attachments

• 1661872678225.png
    1661872678225.png
    833.2 KB · Views: 73