• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Charles Foster Kane

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just saw Citizen Kane, and I'm intrigued by the protagonist, though I'm unsure about his type.
ENTJ perhaps? I hope at least some of you still remember the movie.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Possible... but I think he might be more Te-driven than Se-driven.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I thought he was pretty ENTJ too. The whole Rosebud thing seemed like classic Fi inferior case study.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESTP.

The whole story of Citizen Kane is that he cared more about people liking him than he did about having power over them. He had no real plans about expanding his empire or consolidating his power. He started the newspaper business because he thought it was "fun" and didn't care that he was losing money on it.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP.

The whole story of Citizen Kane is that he cared more about people liking him than he did about having power over them. He had no real plans about expanding his empire or consolidating his power. He started the newspaper business because he thought it was "fun" and didn't care that he was losing money on it.

ESTP seems right. I actually own this movie but it's been a while since I've watched it.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESTP seems right. I actually own this movie but it's been a while since I've watched it.

I saw that movie about 50 times while in film school.

"Don't worry about me, Gettys! DON'T WORRY ABOUT MEEEEE!"