• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ "Intelligent" Myth

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:rofl1:

I'm not the only one who realizes the power of penis references!!! :jesus:

Of course, for another viewpoint intelligence tests are long boring tests that only people who have something to prove enjoy taking, which might explain why INTJs would score well (the ExxPs get bored, the ExxJs have better, more important things to do, the other IxxJs don't have the same stake in HAVING to prove that they're smarter than anyone else...)

:)

2362684272_27b623a646_m.jpg

So do you think these roads were planned this way?

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Wow, 36 pages. Can someone summarize the last 30 pages for me?

"We don't like INTJs who are aware of their own unique form of intelligence, nor the fact that INTJ intelligence fits the classical definition of intelligence, so we are going to undermine it by invoking a multi-faceted definition of intelligence where we all get our slice of the pie."

I believe that sums it up succinctly from my perspective.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50

Some people want to think they're "superhuman" in some ways. Sometimes, they attach a type label to themselves to justify that belief, and spend their entire time explaining to the mere mortals why they should worship them.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
I heard they have an excellent restaurant with awesome tender steaks. Must be some kind of special sauce.

I'll make sure to skip the cream gravy if I get chicken fried steak out there.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
obviously some civil engineer wanted to claim the biggest penis of all! :laugh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

some NTs are arguing that INTJs are the smartest, everyone else (including other NTs) are arguing that it's not that they're the smartest, they just care more or are the benificiaries of the fact that IQ tests are built for people exactly like them...

... we then discovered that Penii are everywhere and that they can even bring a thread where INTJs are arguing to a somewhat standstill... ALL HAIL THE POWER OF THE PENIS!!! :holy:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
some NTs are arguing that INTJs are the smartest, everyone else (including other NTs) are arguing that it's not that they're the smartest, they just care more or are the benificiaries of the fact that IQ tests are built for people exactly like them...

... we then discovered that Penii are everywhere and that they can even bring a thread where INTJs are arguing to a somewhat standstill... ALL HAIL THE POWER OF THE PENIS!!! :holy:

:rolleyes: Its not that we are less intelligent then INTJs, we just get confused as to which head to use at times.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rolleyes: Its not that we are less intelligent then INTJs, we just get confused as to which head to use at times.

I don't know if I could trust a man who never thought with his lower head... lectures on Kant can only keep my attention for so long... :laugh:

That's one lucky dog, there, whatever. :D

my tail would wag too if I got a big bone! :cheese:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know if I could trust a man who never thought with his lower head... lectures on Kant can only keep my attention for so long... :laugh:

Theres a time and place for everything. You choose the place and I will be on time:yim_rolling_on_the_

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes! something else to add to my "shameless pickup lines to use on the man" collection! :holy:

I mean, really... if you spend your entire life being a dried up intellectual is that really a LIFE? :huh:

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
yes! something else to add to my "shameless pickup lines to use on the man" collection! :holy:

I mean, really... if you spend your entire life being a dried up intellectual is that really a LIFE? :huh:

Is spending your entire life being a careless clown with no ambition any better?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is spending your entire life being a careless clown with no ambition any better?

balance is what's called for, my good man! fun AND smarts! :cheese:

(seriously... joking around means that you're a dumbass now? :rolli:)