• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ "Intelligent" Myth

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I swear, it is precisely nights like these when I think this forum attracts certifiably insane people.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Okay, well, I'd really enjoy hearing about it whenever you have the time. I don't mean that as a challenge--I'm genuinely curious to hear what you have to say about it, as I'm sure you're more familiar with Nietzsche than I am.

We will, buddy.

Of that much I can assure you.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJs do tend to be intelligent, wanna cookie?

As for social and interpersonal intelligence, *in general*, like your INTP bruthas, y'all tend to suckus maximus.

Oh, but haven't you heard? Those aren't real forms of intelligence, because admitting that they exist would require narcissistic 12-year-old INTJs to admit that they aren't objectively superior to everyone.

Everyone knows the only real intelligence is the INTJ kind. That way, narcissistic 12-year-old INTJs can support their fragile egos by presuming that everyone else is an idiot.

It's just painful how well this guy fits the "dumbass INTJ stuck in narcissistic Ni+Fi loop" stereotype.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If INTJ's are "intelligent" what about its opposite, ESFP? Even stereotypes have possible connections.

G

Ginkgo

If INTJ's are "intelligent" what about its opposite, ESFP? Even stereotypes have possible connections.

explosion.jpg

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, enough about retards, let's talk about absolute truth.

What is absolute truth and how can it be perceived and differentiated from mere false perception of absolute truth?

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ok, enough about retards, let's talk about absolute truth.

What is absolute truth and how can it be perceived and differentiated from mere false perception of absolute truth?

Firstly, you must decide whether or not reality exists outside of your perception, or whether your perception of reality is all that there is. Most reasonable people choose the former.

Secondly, you need to realize that "absolute truth" itself is relative to its observer, and that it doesn't describe reality (the universe as it is with everything in it) unless you stipulate "absolute truth" to mean reality. However, defining reality and all that is in it will not answer "why?" questions, only "how?" Therefore, defining "absolute truth" is silly and shows the height of philosophical ignorance, especially considering that this is a question philosophers (people far more qualified and intelligent than anybody on this thread) have attempted to answer for millenia.

Why can we never answer this question? Because it is entirely contingent upon human perception, and any being (save an all knowing God that resides outside of the material universe, who himself is a human construct) humans can possibly conceive. Therefore, philosophy will always be limited due to human perception.

It disgusts me that you people are actually allowed to discuss Nietzsche or these cliched questions.

Do you believe that the next Martin Heidegger resides on this forum? I know that he doesn't, as it isn't me, so how could he?

G

Ginkgo

No.

For many reasons no, but primarily, wouldn't that be a reward? :jew:

/jk

(I can get all Fi on this, but I'm too tired)

Not saying there's something wrong with Jews. Just from Hitler's perspective... blah blah. But I guess he would be oblivious to his Jewishness... so. Nevermind. :)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Firstly, you must decide whether or not reality exists outside of your perception, or whether your perception of reality is all that there is. Most reasonable people choose the former.

Secondly, you need to realize that "absolute truth" itself is relative to its observer, and that it doesn't describe reality (the universe as it is with everything in it) unless you stipulate "absolute truth" to mean reality. However, defining reality and all that is in it will not answer "why?" questions, only "how?" Therefore, defining "absolute truth" is silly and shows the height of philosophical ignorance, especially considering that this is a question philosophers (people far more qualified and intelligent than anybody on this thread) have attempted to answer for millenia.

Why can we never answer this question? Because it is entirely contingent upon human perception, and any being (save an all knowing God that resides outside of the material universe, who himself is a human construct) humans can possibly conceive. Therefore, philosophy will always be limited due to human perception.
:shock:

I agree with everything you wrote, here.

Seriously.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Actually, I'm past Heidegger too.

OK, maybe that's not true...

You get +1 for that post.

More like it, and less like your previous ones, and someone other than yourself might actually give a damn about your existence.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It disgusts me that you people are actually allowed to discuss Nietzsche or these cliched questions.

...you're against the First Amendment right to free speech and you wonder why people think you're a fucking crackpot?

Do you believe that the next Martin Heidegger resides on this forum? I know that he doesn't, as it isn't me, so how could he?

How long is it going to take you to pick up on the fact that everyone here thinks you're a complete idiot and that you're just being toyed with?

I thought Te preferred accomplishing something with its discussions. I guess Ni+Fi doesn't know much about that, though. :doh:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I just had an in depth conversation around a week ago about Why and How questions regarding physics/the physical universe, and human beings/the human experience.

We deduced pretty much what you wrote Lex, that's why I am kinda surprised/shocked.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just had an in depth conversation around a week ago about Why and How questions regarding physics/the physical universe, and human beings/the human experience.

We deduced pretty much what you wrote Lex, that's why I am kinda surprised/shocked.

Isn't that kind of at odds with what you and Z were saying earlier in the thread about discerning perception vs. absolute truth?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Also, they are not silly questions to ask..

There's a reason why philosophers have been asking them for centuries.

The meaning is in the questioning...