User Tag List

First 24647273747576 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    but I somehow can't imagine someone writing such a post and then going and running around giggling in the back yard barefoot with a jar of bubble solution
    Yeah, it's cuz we don't want to step on glass shards...

MBTI
    STP

he makes sure that they're all sloppy half melted so that anything I'm wearing gets soaked

I'm a SPF 50 type girl... somehow, out of all the skins I could have inherited I got stuck with that of the Irish Luckily, the burn lines turn into tan lines within a couple of days... I only burn at the beginning of the season!

I cant imagine it for some reason, I DEMAND PICS (j/k, no pics).

They will giggle and play with bubbles, but it requires a seriousness because the giggling and laughing must have a goal of having fun. You better not derail the seriousness that is involved with having fun.
    Im out, its been fun

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I think the people who are complaining are just pissed they'll never grow up to be INTJs. I've accepted it, and I'd rather just set a trap and catch one of my very own to keep as a pet.

Seriously, though, there are obviously other kinds of intelligence.
    I dont think it is quite that straightforward. Strength=weakness. Not about IQ, meh who gives a fuck. About accomplishments. Both INTJ and ENTP are tops in my book for visionary leadership potential. However both have weaknesses and are actually blind to portions of reality. But blind in a complementary fashion, thus make for a great combination in an organization. But never alone. And even together you have to be careful and monitor communication for clarity.

(BTW, totally off-topic, but Have you noticed that you cant "think" when in the physical proximity of an INTJ? Like logic deserts you? Realized this yesterday. Being near an INTJ seems to mentally push me into Fi mode. ENFPs are known to match/meld others, and I always do this with INTJs-but didnt realize till yesterday how strongly I do this. It gets real weird when with an ENTP and an INTJ. I want to debate and think with the ENTP via Te but am simultaneously pulled to interact with Fi with the INTJ. No such problem in written communications as I just use Te. Yup, I am a wierdo.)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Yeah, it's cuz we don't want to step on glass shards...
    glass in one's foot is a small price to pay for pretending to be 5 again on occasion!

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I cant imagine it for some reason, I DEMAND PICS (j/k, no pics).

They will giggle and play with bubbles, but it requires a seriousness because the giggling and laughing must have a goal of having fun. You better not derail the seriousness that is involved with having fun.
    I can imagine that we're talking about the type of people who are actually hiding "How to have fun, for dummies!" behind the covers of books by Ayn Rand... and who make notes in the margins! "when running about with "abandon" make sure to giggle... not laugh, as it is not the official laughter of back yard merrymaking...."
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    STP

glass in one's foot is a small price to pay for pretending to be 5 again on occasion!

I can imagine that we're talking about the type of people who are actually hiding "How to have fun, for dummies!" behind the covers of books by Ayn Rand... and who make notes in the margins! "when running about with "abandon" make sure to giggle... not laugh, as it is not the official laughter of back yard merrymaking...."
    One day I will learn how to giggle and frolick like a woman. Cant decide if its better to watch the forest that is girls giggling and frolicking or just be able to watch single trees while being part of the forest giggling and frolicking. The hard decisions we must make in life.

edit: Now that my mind brought in ISTJ sloppy melted ice cubes. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH why are lifes decisions so hard.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

but I somehow can't imagine someone writing such a post and then going and running around giggling in the back yard barefoot with a jar of bubble solution
    Hahahahahahah!

Actually, I'd probably walk (not run) around barefoot in the back yard, sans giggling. The presence of the bubble solution depends on whether I think anyone will see me.

ENFPs have much the same brainpower, really: it's just that they prefer show the giggling-bubble-solution side to the world.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    I dont think it is quite that straightforward. Strength=weakness. Not about IQ, meh who gives a fuck. About accomplishments. Both INTJ and ENTP are tops in my book for visionary leadership potential. However both have weaknesses and are actually blind to portions of reality. But blind in a complementary fashion, thus make for a great combination in an organization. But never alone. And even together you have to be careful and monitor communication for clarity.
    It's a good reciprocal relationship. I don't think it happens all that often in younger people, however. Humility, and a recognition of the value of others' talents are required in both parties before the teamwork can really shine.

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    One day I will learn how to giggle and frolick like a woman. Cant decide if its better to watch the forest that is girls giggling and frolicking or just be able to watch single trees while being part of the forest giggling and frolicking. The hard decisions we must make in life.

edit: Now that my mind brought in ISTJ sloppy melted ice cubes. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH why are lifes decisions so hard.
    Is this a slumber party? Watch out for the ESFP shadows!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    It's a good reciprocal relationship. I don't think it happens all that often in younger people, however. Humility, and a recognition of the value of others' talents are required in both parties before the teamwork can really shine.
    This deserves its own thread.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Hahahahahahah!

Actually, I'd probably walk (not run) around barefoot in the back yard, sans giggling. The presence of the bubble solution depends on whether I think anyone will see me.

ENFPs have much the same brainpower, really: it's just that they prefer show the giggling-bubble-solution side to the world.
    Are we gonna get into another similiar but different argument again?

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    This deserves its own thread.
    Lol, an ENFP/ENTP thread. Can we put rules in place?
    Im out, its been fun