User Tag List

First 22627071727374 Last

Results 711 to 720 of 793

  1. #711
    Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Posts
    3,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    +1
    I never wrote what you quoted.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

    “No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

    My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

  2. #712
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default


  3. #713
    Senior Member Forever_Jung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    2,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    I never wrote what you quoted.
    Sorry, I thought that it would be apparent I was making a lame joke. I am just mad at you for prolonging the argument with well thought out posts. Forshame

  4. #714
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    He has every right to prolong the argument with credible counterpoints.

  5. #715
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaterrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

    She's dead! :steam:

  6. #716
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,499

    Default

    I missed out on the end. Was I in the credits?

    I enjoy INTJs. Especially when they try to prove a point and it gets derailed with a STP joke. I swear its a natural response to derail crap when Te tries to prove a point or be serious. INTJ is internally like *whip* control that Fi *whip*. While I watch *Fi fumes*, I wonder if I could cook eggs on those fumes I am seriously gonna have to grab a pan the next time this happens and hold it over my dads head. Um...dont try this with dom/aux Fi unless you have a layer of chainmail, followed with a couple layers of armor. Or fully encased in bubble wrap with...it might be fun to be pushed down stairs in bubble wrap. Ok, I found a ruleset where it may be ok to do this with NFPs.
    Im out, its been fun

  7. #717
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I missed out on the end. Was I in the credits?

    I enjoy INTJs. Especially when they try to prove a point and it gets derailed with a STP joke. I swear its a natural response to derail crap when Te tries to prove a point or be serious. INTJ is internally like *whip* control that Fi *whip*. While I watch *Fi fumes*, I wonder if I could cook eggs on those fumes I am seriously gonna have to grab a pan the next time this happens and hold it over my dads head. Um...dont try this with dom/aux Fi unless you have a layer of chainmail, followed with a couple layers of armor. Or fully encased in bubble wrap with...it might be fun to be pushed down stairs in bubble wrap. Ok, I found a ruleset where it may be ok to do this with NFPs.


    *wraps poki in bubble wrap*

    *pushes him down the stairs*
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  8. #718
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    oh yes, there's no greater group of people to thrust jokes about penii, beer and boobs upon once they get too serious

    I secretly suspect that overseriousness is harmful to one's health, and the only antidote is a bit of lightening up... I'm SAVING them from themselves!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #719
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    oh yes, there's no greater group of people to thrust jokes about penii, beer and boobs upon once they get too serious

    I secretly suspect that overseriousness is harmful to one's health, and the only antidote is a bit of lightening up... I'm SAVING them from themselves!
    But penii jokes and beer and boobs ARE a serious matter!

    (The distinction is that they aren't problems to be solved.)
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  10. #720
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post


    *wraps poki in bubble wrap*

    *pushes him down the stairs*
    Thanks. I still question the whole bubble wrap things with NFPs. Something about that NeFi creativity that says they will spot something you missed.

    Its a Ni automatic defensive response that says when you push Fi buttons turn shoulder towards them and give a target to punch. Gotta take control of the situation and not allow Fi the ability to hit that Ne creativity
    Im out, its been fun

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Quotes, Songs, Commercials, GIFs
    By Nieland in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 09:21 PM
  2. [INTJ] INTJ Quote Of The Day
    By Mal12345 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 11:32 AM
  3. Words of Wisdom, Inspiring Quotes, etc
    By rivercrow in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:39 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Quote on Intution
    By heart in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 01:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO