First 234561454 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Actually, Ni would play a big part (huge part) in intelligence too, if we're going to talk functions.

Whenever I say huge I think of Tiger Woods' voicemail.

Basically, well-developed thought and intuition processes would be a factor in intelligence.
    Is it any wonder an NT would say that strong skills in iNtuition and Thinking are the hallmarks of intelligence? :steam:

Intelligence is multi-faceted and not measurable on a one-dimensional linear scale. NTs are good at one kind of intelligence--the NT kind.

Many of us, unfortunately, also have a nasty habit of dismissing all non-NT forms of intelligence as trivial or nonexistent.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Is it any wonder an NT would say that strong skills in iNtuition and Thinking are the hallmarks of intelligence? :steam:

Intelligence is multi-faceted and not measurable on a one-dimensional linear scale. NTs are good at one kind of intelligence--the NT kind.

Many of us, unfortunately, also have a nasty habit of dismissing all non-NT forms of intelligence as trivial or nonexistent.
    Technically, Intelligence is. This being tendency of NT having more potential of "umbrella". We can learn social ability but it's pretty difficult to learn how the universe works.

Those of us who actually are intelligent NTs, don't do stupid shit like that.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Those of us who actually are intelligent NTs, don't do stupid shit like that.
    +1,000,000,000

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Well I think Stewie is an ENTP, but that's beside the point, I guess.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

... and those of us who are intelligent realize that not all NTs have their heads up their asses
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    INTP would be the other choice, but they are too out of touch with reality and people don't like that.
    Fuck what people like. They just don't like it because they reside in reality. Since reality of little significance they observe they are less so when they see their reflexion/nonrecognition from the eyes of the INTP.

Reality is just a perception. What is really happening is within our brains.

My [imaginary] world my way.

As far as INTJ characters/caricatures in the media...they are quick to conveniently pop into a time-slot that TV and movies have. A person might notice that in literature especially good literature there are brilliant isfjs, estps, enfps etc..not to mention a fair share of less than intellect arrogant intjs (maybe I am not a harsh judge of intelligence but admittedly I have never personally ran into or found a good character study of per se dumb intjs but plenty of twisted, misinformed and extremely arrogant ones. Dumb INTJs might be an interesting topic for a new thread)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Cold, emotionless, cruel, unlikable, unfriendly and narcissistic pricks.

And who fits the description the best out of all the MBTI types?
    INTPs.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^
    Whose narcissistic?!?:steam:

I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    ^
    Whose narcissistic?!?:steam: