• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ "Intelligent" Myth

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Example of non-inteligent INTJ.

ann-coulter-1-sized.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION]
yeah, it does :D

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
That's rather rude.

Can you state your definition of the word "stupid" for me, please?

*hopes it is not defined as someone that doesn't understand the correct usage of both the singular and plural versions of the word "keep"*

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's rather rude.

Couldn't agree more. Initating a forum confrontation without giving the other party the benefit of mention tags is like challenging someone to a duel without bothering to backhand them with your riding gloves. Simply not done. I'm certain I'd rather not go on living if it were to mean existing so bereft of standards in my internet conduct.

ETA:

You necro a thread just to insult Z? Ridiculous.

You've officially earned the disdain of the ENTJ hivemind, [MENTION=4733]yenom[/MENTION]. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're embarrassing yourself, yenom.

Jaguar

So, you think Z is making stupid posts. If that's the case, why are you not telling him his post is stupid and why it's stupid? That seems far more reasonable than saying Z is proof of a stupid INTJ.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
well, the point is the message gets send, regardless of my shitty grammar.
I got it. So the point was to flame.

Well then, I will go ahead and delete the posts and look forward to the ramifications.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, you think Z is making stupid posts. If that's the case, why are you not telling him his post is stupid and why it's stupid? That seems far more reasonable than saying Z is proof of a stupid INTJ.

I've said this a few times before but I think Z could be ENTJ, maybe even 8w7. Z is very much confrontational and challenges things with a lot of force as well as Z's fondness of networking the social heirarchy, which seems more ENTx to me than INTx, but since Z has such a Te attacking style and an Ni introspective quality, I'm only naturally led to believe that Z could be an ENTJ, whatever Z's IQ or whatever measure of intelligence you use happens to be.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Perhaps. If I were him, it would probably be a lot more gratifying to insult Zara without actually taking him on. I've also pointed out that if I were him, I'd probably kill myself. So I'd take that with the appropriate grain of salt. :shrug: