• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP villains?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It's pretty hard to spoil ROTS at this point, we knew what happened in the end 30 years ago.

It would have been quiet a twister if in part 3 if Anakin/Vader decided to stay with the good guys.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It would have been quiet a twister if in part 3 if Anakin/Vader decided to stay with the good guys.

I always thought that the Emperor would clone Anakin. Maybe then Anakin finds out and decides to stay good only to be killed by his clone, who is mistaken by Obi-Wan as the real Anakin gone bad. In his pain and madness after losing the fight to Obi Wan, the clone Anakin believes himself to be the real Anakin.

Making Obi Wan's original story about Darth Vader as told to Luke entirely true!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I always thought that the Emperor would clone Anakin. Maybe then Anakin finds out and decides to stay good only to be killed by his clone, who is mistaken by Obi-Wan as the real Anakin gone bad. In his pain and madness after losing the fight to Obi Wan, the clone Anakin believes himself to be the real Anakin.

Making Obi Wan's original story about Darth Vader as told to Luke entirely true!

Maybe that will be shown when the extended cut comes out on DVD/Blue Ray. Unfortunately that part will be presented in the last 5 minutes following the other 70 minutes dedicated to highjinks of Jar Jar Binks

Marc

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no PALPATINE was an INTJ but Vader definitely was not. If you watch Anakin in episodes 1,2, and 3 then you'll see that he's no INTJ by any means

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I was thinking GLaDOS from Portal & Portal 2 seems like she/it might be INTP.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yes this reminds me also the INTP villian HAL 9000

SpacemanSpiff

MBTI Type
INFP
How about Black Hat from XKCD?
a-minus-minus.png

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was thinking GLaDOS from Portal & Portal 2 seems like she/it might be INTP.

I think GlaDOS is awesome, but mostly untypable. If anything she is a judger, not a perceiver. She is all about tests tests tests and even more tests! Wheatly from Portal 2 is a perceiver though, but ENTP I think. :D

Chell is probably ISTP or INTP. Quick reflexes, can jump miles with them bracers on, very physically supreme. But on the other hand, highly intuitive and problem solving. But Chell isn't evil, unless GlaDOS has something to say about that.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think GlaDOS is awesome, but mostly untypable. If anything she is a judger, not a perceiver. She is all about tests tests tests and even more tests! Wheatly from Portal 2 is a perceiver though, but ENTP I think. :D.

True, but isn't the discovery process, and not the implementation process, the traditional domain of the INTP? She doesn't have plans outside of gathering data and information on her technologies. And the villain deadset on testing their theories or gather information, but without any clear plans or intentions to actually use or implement those ideas to gain power or something, isn't that the classic definition of an INTP bad guy? I mean, GLaDOS is still basically a mad scientist type. She's just also a machine.

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
True, but isn't the discovery process, and not the implementation process, the traditional domain of the INTP? She doesn't have plans outside of gathering data and information on her technologies. And the villain deadset on testing their theories or gather information, but without any clear plans or intentions to actually use or implement those ideas to gain power or something, isn't that the classic definition of an INTP bad guy? I mean, GLaDOS is still basically a mad scientist type. She's just also a machine.

GLaDOS is ISFJ. She isn't learning anything and she has only a vague idea what science actually is. She's terrified of change and constantly tries to guilt Chell.

I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
GLaDOS is ISFJ. She isn't learning anything and she has only a vague idea what science actually is. She's terrified of change and constantly tries to guilt Chell.

I'm not even angry.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
Because she's a manipulative narcissist. Wheatley is a character closer to ISFJ, but extraverted, I'd say ESFJ or ENFP (6w7?) for him and while I initially thought INTJ for GLaDOS, INTP could also be an alternative. 5w6, definetely.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Because she's a manipulative narcissist. Wheatley is a character closer to ISFJ, but extraverted, I'd say ESFJ or ENFP (6w7?) for him and while I initially thought INTJ for GLaDOS, INTP could also be an alternative. 5w6, definetely.

I thought Wheatlies 'reconstructioned tests' scream ENTP. You know the part in the game where the walls and everything just get chrushed together into different kinds of tests? And his humor is also so ENTP-like. :D

As for GlaDOS, she really just doesn't have a typable congative function process imo, she truely is robot like in her perceptions. I don't think you can stamp any type on her and be done with it. I'd go with BINARY. :p

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought Wheatlies 'reconstructioned tests' scream ENTP. You know the part in the game where the walls and everything just get chrushed together into different kinds of tests? And his humor is also so ENTP-like. :D

As for GlaDOS, she really just doesn't have a typable congative function process imo, she truely is robot like in her perceptions. I don't think you can stamp any type on her and be done with it. I'd go with BINARY. :p
But he wasn't really a designer, he just used what GLaDOS already had created. I could possibly see ENTP, just that he seemed so compliant with too much Fe. Also I thought his programmed inability to come up with good plans could be an inferior thinking-function or something. Tries to use it but fails horribly.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But he wasn't really a designer, he just used what GLaDOS already had created. I could possibly see ENTP, just that he seemed so compliant with too much Fe. Also I thought his programmed inability to come up with good plans could be an inferior thinking-function or something. Tries to use it but fails horribly.

Good point there. I'd probably go for ENFP then.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

I'm not even angry.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.

Well, I feel the song half counts, and even then most of the song is about how she puts personal feelings behind pursuing scientific goals, etc.

I have only played a little Portal 2, so I can't say much for Wheatley. Steve Merchant (Wheatley's voice actor) is pretty xNTP, though, based on the Karl Pilkington/Ricky Gervais Podcasts.

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
Well, I feel the song half counts, and even then most of the song is about how she puts personal feelings behind pursuing scientific goals, etc.

She doesn't have any scientific goals and the song is ALL about her personal feelings. Science, to her, is a sort of busywork, where you design tests, run tests, and carefully write down the results of the tests. And when you've done that, you've done some science! You will never hear an INTP speak of science as if it were housework.

She is a guardian of tradition -- an SJ.

Ghostwheel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Five
  • Professor Sivana of DC Comics, enemy of Captain Marvel

• Tov Kronsteen, From Russia With Love, a Russian grandmaster of chess who doubled as the head of planning for the Soviet assassination bureau, SMERSH.

• Piter DeVries, the twisted mentat who served Baron Vladamir Harkonnen in Dune.

• Doctor Neutron, the chess-playing physicist, evil mastermind of the graphic novel Meltdown, Havok and Wolverine.

• Dr. Christian Szell, the Nazi dentist in Marathon Man.

• Nagilum, the multidimensional alien experimenter in TNG episode "Where Silence Has Lease."

Lord Guess

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well, I might not know everything, but I do know one thing; Vader is definitely INFx.