• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP villains?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
He was not a villain. He was just psychotic. Or a sociopath.

Most villains are.

He was ranked 2nd best villain too, by the American Film Institute. A little high.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I've recently answered a similar thread in INTPc, where I said that I think that a villain that seems to use too much Ti is more likely to be ISTP than INTP in my opinion. ISTPs can be more focused (which is a must for a villain) than INTPs. Additionally, I doubt an INTP would care to be villain for the sake of it, maybe circumstances would lead them to be that way at some points, but it would not be a constant thing. Many are not much adventurous, either, which is also a necessary characteristic for a villain - or so I believe.

I think being adventurous is less so if you can outhink everyone and learn everyone's secrets and motives.

I say L from death note would be awesome villain if he applies his intelligence to evil.

You also need alot of patience, and I don't see Js having this kind of charactersitics

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
In role playing games that give you the option of being strictly evil...I have a difficult time playing those characters (similarly don't like being strictly lawful good either). I prefer to float around the moral gray areas and avoid pretension of the do gooders or constraints toward doing the right thing and lack of personal integrity of the villain. Our greatest crimes toward the world are the acts of omission...which in the big picture are often the most horrific crimes.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In role playing games that give you the option of being strictly evil...I have a difficult time playing those characters (similarly don't like being strictly lawful good either). I prefer to float around the moral gray areas and avoid pretension of the do gooders or constraints and lack of integrity of the villain. Our greatest crimes toward the world are the acts of omission...which in the big picture are often the most horrific crimes.

So I take it you're a pure neutral or Chaotic neutral then?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So I take it you're a pure neutral or Chaotic neutral then?

Chaotic neutral with with leaning toward goodness. Thus when I die, my heaven, similar to the heaven of the American Indians, will be the Happy Hunting Grounds.

It will be a little awkward at first because I have never directly killed an animal.:huh:

Edit: wait I have killed fish by pulling them out of the water while fishing a few times.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chaotic neutral with with leaning toward goodness. Thus when I die, my heaven, similar to the heaven of the American Indians, will be the Happy Hunting Grounds.

It will be a little awkward at first because I have never directly killed an animal.:huh:

Edit: wait I have killed fish by pulling them out of the water while fishing a few times.

Haha awesome. I'm pure Chaotic Good... it sometimes can be a disadvantage but whatever. :yes:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP villains are tough, usually because effects on the material world are typically secondary to their actual goal. Their mode of operation is typically far more behind the scenes, rather than overt.

Yes.:yes: And that make me think that Bill from Kill Bill is a total INTP vilains:
Billdavecarradine.jpg

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
The Riddler

No bloody way. The Riddler was originally designed as an extrovert, a clearly ENTP character. He was portrayed as such in Batman Forever, as well. His character became more introverted over time in the comics, but his obsessive-compulsive disorder also became more pronounced - he became a sort of INTJ.

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP Villains... I think I know one, but it's at the back of my mind. It was someone who wanted to sacrificially screw up the entirety of the world simply for knowledge. Perhaps I'm thinking of Father (Fullmetal Alchemist), despite the fact that he's an INTJ more than an INTP.

Last edited:

Marc

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
as an INTP, it seems to me that a ton of fictional INTP villians are classified as INTJ or ISTP or something else... like AKUMA from Street Fighter, obviously an INTP in my opinion... he's not really even bad, just goes about doing what he wants with no ethical restraint. The INTJ almost always has a plan in motion which he definitely does not. INTP villians would somehow come into power and just go about screwing things up, not to be evil, but because the opportunity to do something else may present itself, something they probably won't care about later... Other INTP villians in my opinion are
Cell - Dragonball Z
Joker (from the Dark Knight movie)
Mojo jojo - powerpuff girls
Mandark - dexter's lab
Heihachi Mishima - Tekken
Darth Vader - StarWars

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Vader's not INTP.

Little_Sticks

How about Anton Chigurh from no country for old men?

Or are you guys just going to type these guys INTJ because they are awesome?

Baltar

MBTI Type
INTP
How about....

The Landlord from that shitty 1993 Sharon Stone movie Sliver?

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

I've long campaigned that the Scarecrow from the Batman movies is INTP, but the Joker? I can sort of see the reasoning I suppose, but I can't see him as anyone but someone who lights up around other people, lives to be around others and see their reactions and actions. He plans for the party, but the party is where the fun is. Total E.

Marc

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
exactly, every awesome person that could be INTP (and probably is) people wanna label them as INTJ... there isn't a huge difference between the two, but, one way to know is how they kept there own personal area; INTP's keep a rather messy area unlike INTJ's who are more tidy

Simi

MBTI Type
ENFJ
An INTP villain would be so.... hot. <3

I usually don't even try to type movie characters, but o:

I love INTPs....... Thats so.... :)

VeniVidiVici

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Cell - Dragonball Z
Darth Vader - StarWars

Cell - ESTP
Joker - ENFP
Vader - ISTJ

Riddler and Scarecrow are the only villains I can think who may be INTPs

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Vader is so an INTJ. Only an INTJ would design a suit like that.

And the Joker is an ENTP.

/endofstory