Thread: INTP villains?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    It's pretty hard to spoil ROTS at this point, we knew what happened in the end 30 years ago.
    It would have been quiet a twister if in part 3 if Anakin/Vader decided to stay with the good guys.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    It would have been quiet a twister if in part 3 if Anakin/Vader decided to stay with the good guys.
    I always thought that the Emperor would clone Anakin. Maybe then Anakin finds out and decides to stay good only to be killed by his clone, who is mistaken by Obi-Wan as the real Anakin gone bad. In his pain and madness after losing the fight to Obi Wan, the clone Anakin believes himself to be the real Anakin.

Making Obi Wan's original story about Darth Vader as told to Luke entirely true!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I always thought that the Emperor would clone Anakin. Maybe then Anakin finds out and decides to stay good only to be killed by his clone, who is mistaken by Obi-Wan as the real Anakin gone bad. In his pain and madness after losing the fight to Obi Wan, the clone Anakin believes himself to be the real Anakin.

Making Obi Wan's original story about Darth Vader as told to Luke entirely true!
    Maybe that will be shown when the extended cut comes out on DVD/Blue Ray. Unfortunately that part will be presented in the last 5 minutes following the other 70 minutes dedicated to highjinks of Jar Jar Binks
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

no PALPATINE was an INTJ but Vader definitely was not. If you watch Anakin in episodes 1,2, and 3 then you'll see that he's no INTJ by any means

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Hector Hammond?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was thinking GLaDOS from Portal & Portal 2 seems like she/it might be INTP.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Yes this reminds me also the INTP villian HAL 9000

MBTI
    INFP

How about Black Hat from XKCD?

I think he's ENTP.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    I was thinking GLaDOS from Portal & Portal 2 seems like she/it might be INTP.
    I think GlaDOS is awesome, but mostly untypable. If anything she is a judger, not a perceiver. She is all about tests tests tests and even more tests! Wheatly from Portal 2 is a perceiver though, but ENTP I think.

Chell is probably ISTP or INTP. Quick reflexes, can jump miles with them bracers on, very physically supreme. But on the other hand, highly intuitive and problem solving. But Chell isn't evil, unless GlaDOS has something to say about that.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf