User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are we over-assigning N to people here?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 73.53%
  • No

18 26.47%
First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    In art, generally I find that N's are more interested in subtext -- the work in some way reflects a lot of underlying connections moreso than the actual observable detail of the work. S's are more interested in the actual elements themselves. In general.
    <3 I volunteer to teach art in my kid's classes 5 times a year. This is always how I teach it.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    Fi rooles don't apply to everyone. Not everyone agrees with your random phrase that supposedly makes all your nonsensical posts ok.
    I will speak your langauge then.. You are an E.. shouldn't you be out drinking coffee at Starbucks and planning your next party.. after all it's Saturday .. what on earth is such a social butterfly doing spending the best years of her life arguing with people she doesn't know on the internet??

Does that feel better for you?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

It's amazing that you know so much about me from one post. I am amazed by your wisdom. I'm also amazed that you didn't frame it as being "your opinion" of who I am. But I guess you just throw some stupid rule out as a way to ignore people's points, you don't need to abide by your own rule.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by No Exit View Post
    I will speak your langauge then.. You are an E.. shouldn't you be out drinking coffee at Starbucks and planning your next party.. after all it's Saturday .. what on earth is such a social butterfly doing spending the best years of her life arguing with people she doesn't know on the internet??

Does that feel better for you?
    was this a joke?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Trust him, it is poor incorrect logic.

For example toward your logic only a few percent of great scientist in history would be NTs. So I hope that you can see the hole in your logic.
    And yet I find holes in their logic that if they relate to someone it can only mean they share they same type.

What sounds more like nonsense? Being open to any possibility and not claiming to have everything figured out to how it suits my perceptions..
    or claiming I do??

I mean if we are all so smart and have all the answers what exactly are we doing on here? Shouldn't we be out building the better mousetrap or creating the next David statue? Why aren't you disproving the theory of gravity.
    why isn't Mensa trolling this site recriuting you all?..
    how many of you have contracts with Random House because they can't wait to get your insight into print and share it with the masses?

Please dont feed me spam and call steak ok?? I know the difference.

We only want to be special.. but we aren't. Otherwise someone, somewhere would have caught on by now.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

It's amazing that you know so much about me from one post. I am amazed by your wisdom. I'm also amazed that you didn't frame it as being "your opinion" of who I am. But I guess you just throw some stupid rule out as a way to ignore people's points, you don't need to abide by your own rule.
    I said I was going to speak your langauge for once .. and when I do, you start asking why I am not speaking mine..

Says the girl who thinks she has me all figured out.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    was this a joke?
    It was sarcasim.. not everyone finds it funny..

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    was this a joke?
    I posted in a thread about enfp/enfj that NFs aren't built for "thick skins" - we have other strengths to cultivate and that it's a waste to focus on that. I guess I was boxing in No Exit saying that about NFs. Apparently making any broad statement about a group of people is bad. I told him to read some victor threads but he hasn't jumped on that wagon yet, I guess.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

<3 I volunteer to teach art in my kid's classes 5 times a year. This is always how I teach it.
    as opposed to when I had to write papers in art history and looked at what pigments were used to create what colors, the lights and shadows that were used and the social context of the painting... I always thought that the in depth analysis of symbolism, unless it was used in an intentional manner, was overdoing it- like when I had to read some piece of literary criticism that stated that a girl climbing down from her perch in a tree and going home meant that she'd rejected the phallic symbol of manhood and became a lesbian
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by No Exit View Post
    It was sarcasim.. not everyone finds it funny..
    I posted in a thread about enfp/enfj that NFs aren't built for "thick skins" - we have other strengths to cultivate and that it's a waste to focus on that. Apparently I was boxing in No Exit saying that about NFs. Apparently making any broad statement about a group of people is bad. I told him to read some victor threads but he hasn't jumped on that wagon yet, I guess.
    ohhh. i see.

i had to ask because, believe it or not, i've had people ask me the same thing and the same way. it seems over the top, but to some, it's an actual position.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery