User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

i'm an INTJ and definitely am slytherin. but, ravenclaw would be the only other option i'd even consider.

MBTI
    ESTP

Well, I think I'd be slytherin. Maybe griffindor.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I would most likely be Slytherin, due to my relatively healthy sense of self, a bit of arrogance, and willingness to push boundaries at others' expense in order to increase my knowledge/power/what have you.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I don't think personality and houses have much to do with each other.
    I always thought the houses were more based on strengths and personality traits.
    Be careful to not confuse the two.
    SF's can be intelligent obviously, for instance..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5&2
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Regarding Slytherin:

Have to agree with Uberfurher on this one. Slytherin is the house of intuition, which is probably why the house is populated largely by outcasts. The house of Slytherin itself is outcast--not because its has a larger population of people who end up being evil, just because it contains people who are vastly misunderstood: Oberon already mentioned mentioned Snape, who capitalizes on the perception that he is evil in order to accomplish great good. Draco Malfoy emerges from his coming-of-age story not entirely damaged and ends up redeeming himself. Tom Riddle comes from a background very similar to Harry, with little context for understanding why he is different, and his ongoing inability to connect with himself transforms him into an inhuman un-wizard who feeds on the fear and anger of people who are also misunderstood (like Lucius).

I'm not sufficiently fluent in Meyers-Briggs to type people, so it remains a literary analysis.
    If thou hast T already, first get UT.
    Then get O.
    And so at last get OUT.
    --Crowley

Riva

Salazar Slytherin is definitely an INTJ who is the founder of the house slytherine. and he pretty obviously lived an INTJ life. - rich, AMBITIOUS, smart, loner, intuitive, powerful, secretive(chamber of secrets lol). and i am pretty sure he wanted and based his house as a mirror reflect of his life. he wanted his students to be just like him (INTJish).

but it didn't-

the house and his descendants didn't live upto his standards except for a few. such as Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Barty Crouch, Jr(not sure what his house his). if you read the book and i am pretty sure most of you have you will see that only a few Slytherins were mirror images of Salazar Slytherine.

the rest of them such as Igor Karkaroff, , Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle (and their fathers) etc etc were just stupid bullies (which is definitely not an INTJ trait). they were just proud of being pure bloods and put this macho, high class facade to hide themselves from the rest so that they would not be exposed to be just common wizards just like the muggle borns.

they hated the muggle-borns and considered to be inferior. but they new deep inside that at Hogwarts they were only as smart as the muggle-borns. they were nothing better than the rest.

therefor i must say that the slytherine house was based on INTJ principles (mainly ambition)
    Last edited by garbage; 10-27-2012 at 10:00 PM. Reason: upon request

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

'cunning', 'ambitious', 'sharp'
    Not the most common descriptions of ISFPs!

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm Ravenclaw.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Werent the people from Hufflepuff the ones that are drunk all day long ? I really like Hufflepuff
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Werent the people from Hufflepuff the ones that are drunk all day long ? I really like Hufflepuff
    in that case even i am a hufflepuff. oh no, i am too smart to be hufflepuff. back to ravenclaw.