• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hogwarts Houses...

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ravenclaw
61% Ravenclaw, 52% Hufflepuff, 49% Slytherin and 46% Gryffindor!

BWCB1890

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I am a Slytherin. Has anyone tried Pottermore?

L

LadyLazarus

Slytherin>Gryffindor>Ravenclaw>Hufflepuff.

That's what I got from Pottermore anyway, I took it 4 times and I only got Gryffindor once, Slytherin three times, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff zero times(but the day I am nice or hardworking enough to be in Hufflepuff is the day hell freezes over, so Ravenclaw is above Hufflepuff on the totem pole).

I only wanted it for the quiz, so I never used it again.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a Slytherin. Has anyone tried Pottermore?
I registered to try their test, but now it seems like I'm forced to play some kinda game. Can't I just take the test?

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I registered to try their test, but now it seems like I'm forced to play some kinda game. Can't I just take the test?
Figured it out. You didn't have to do that much.

I got Slytherin. I've always identified with Gryffindor. Pottermore and all my friends seems to disagree with me and agree with each other, tho.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
10 points for Gryffindor!

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wound up in Gryffindor - to me that makes a lot of sense. I think:

Gryffindor - ISTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ

Hufflepuff - ISTJ, ISFJ, INFJ, ISFP, ESTJ, ESFJ

Ravenclaw - INFP, INTP, ENTP

Slytherin - INTJ, ENTJ

There' room for more in each category though, like there's possibly ESTP in Slytherin, INFP in Hufflepuff?

Ki-RBT

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I wound up in Gryffindor - to me that makes a lot of sense. I think:

Gryffindor - ISTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ

Hufflepuff - ISTJ, ISFJ, INFJ, ISFP, ESTJ, ESFJ

Ravenclaw - INFP, INTP, ENTP

Slytherin - INTJ, ENTJ

There' room for more in each category though, like there's possibly ESTP in Slytherin, INFP in Hufflepuff?

I think INTJ could easily be in Ravenclaw as well - I'd normally identify as one, although on Pottermore I am a Slytherin.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm an ISFP and I did this one test I really liked 4 times (because it gave realistic questions to answer to. Link is here: Which Hogwarts House Would You Be In? | BrainFall ...oddly it seems to work best on mobile,) each time going from my most likely answers to my least likely. And I got, in this order: Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and then finally Gryffindor.

Mentioning that because a lot of 'research' would suggest I should have Gryffindor as at least one of my top two houses. xD

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I usually get hufflepuff>Ravenclaw>gryffendor>slytherin which kinda bums me out because I value the bravery and integrity that are the values of gryffendor and hufflepuff just seems like weak stupid cowards:

But idk thats how I usually test so *shrugs*

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think associating MBTI with houses is kinda stupid...

Personally, I get Slytherin on basically every test I take, and every time I've taken the Sorting Hat quiz. I guess Ravenclaw would be my secondary but I hate "hybrid" houses. Quizzes seem to be confused about whether my Hufflepuff or Gryffindor is higher. I think people see more G than H in me, though.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm quite an obvious Slytherin, so like I guess that fits the ENFJ 3w2 combo?

Wisteria Milk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
T= Ravenclaw, Slytherin ; F= Hufflepuff, Gryffindor
N= Gryffindor, Ravenclaw ; S= Hufflepuff, Slytherin
I= Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff ; E= Gryffindor, Slytherin
J= Hufflepuff, Gryffindor ; P= Slytherin, Ravenclaw