• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

alec ounsworth (from clap your hands say yeah)

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, he sort of bores me.

ISTPs have a tendency of doing that.

I am also usually quite intimidated by them because they seem very... cool, for lack of a better word. They appear to be thinking deep and profound thoughts (Ti) while still looking appropriate and in place, not removed from the present setting (Se). The grace of Se is truly the antithesis to my awkward Ne. There's something about aux Se.

I haven't decided if Alec Ounsworth is cool or not.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
did you at least like "skin of my yellow country teeth?" or "details of the war?" his solo project is pretty blase, and it seems like an instance of me giving the person the benefit of the doubt vs listening to my instincts and saying "turn this shit off!"

he was such a prick in concert, i was shocked. i spent the time dreaming up some elaborate story about the meaning of his record and where this negativity is coming from. i'll tell you about it in a pm tomorrow when i have more brain energy.