• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP Songwriter: Free Song, So Let's Discuss

Usehername

On a mission
Christine Kane knows she is an ENFP.

I've noticed a lot of exaggeration in her lyrics--what I perceive to be Ne, I suppose.

Here's a link to her lyrics.

Mostly just for reference, since she knows her type. She also has a free song on there. I encourage everyone to download it so we can as a group, discuss the ENFPness or atypical MBTI characteristics of her song.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
What's the song title? Apparently the link to her blog you posted doesn't work right now.

The lyrics and audio to many of her songs can be downloaded at this page.

Edit: I assume from the URL the song you're referring to is "Overjoyed"? :)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We ENFP's (almost) always exaggerate when we are upset in some way. =)
And if we're inspired enough to make songs and stuff, then it is often to extremes. Well, at least me. =9

Usehername

On a mission
What's the song title? Apparently the link to her blog you posted doesn't work right now.

The lyrics and audio to many of her songs can be downloaded at this page.

Edit: I assume from the URL the song you're referring to is "Overjoyed"? :)

The links are working atm for me.

Actually, although I used "overjoyed" for the lyrics b/c I thought they were ENFPlike, the free song is at her blog (http://christinekane.com/blog) and it is called "The Real World."

Now, everybody download so we can discuss and learn together:)