• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

hunter s thompson and michel foucault

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i just watched gonzo.

seem like the same type to me.

entp 3w4?

possibilities? 8w7? what does 7w8 look like? what does entj look like? what does counterphobic look like in a non-6w5? sx/sp? entp henry miller is 7w8 sx/so?

i want more points of reference or points of comparison.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my enfp friend and i both thought hunter s thompson was either enfp or entp after watching a documentary...hmm...i'd guess 7w8

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hunter S. Thompson seems like an ENTP 7w8 archetype, to me.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hunter S. Thompson seems like an ENTP 7w8 archetype, to me.

A most excellent way to live this life. He was a brilliant writer. It is a shame that he lost his battle with alcoholism. I read "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" when I was in sixth grade. My mother was horrified. I laughed hysterically for days. :newwink:

He is the ENTP/7w8 Poster Child, without a doubt! :rock: