• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alan Roger Currie - Mode One

Damir

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I already posted this at pop culture, but i didn't get any response...

I started reading his book, I like his believes and mindset. Ii'm really interested what is his type?!

Alan Roger Currie - Mode One

Last edited by a moderator:
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I don't know man. He might be ESTP. Kinda reminds me of Halla and I think the ESTP profile fits his attitude. Take into account that he is trying to sell his book during these 20.33 min, so he might seem more extroverted and enthusiastic than he really is. Hard to say.