• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Merlin (bbc)

elehci

MBTI Type
intj
Anyone here's watched it? I've been curious... What do you reckon? :)

Anyway, to start, I'd say,

Morgana - INFJ
Uther - ESTJ
Gauis - INTP
Lancelot - ISFP
Gwen - ExFP (Well, I'm not too sure about this.)
Arthur - xxTJ (though I don't think he's an SJ, so..)
Merlin - ExTP
Nimueh - INFJ

Possibly, anyway? :p

Rhapsody

MBTI Type
INFP
Here's what I thought ...

Morgana - ENFJ (she seems a little too fiery and aggressive to be introverted. And the way she jokes around with Arthur and is able to get him to do what she wants seems very ENFJ.)

Uther - ESTJ

Gaius - INTP (I originally thought INTJ, but you're right, he is a pretty behind-the-scenes type guy.)

Lancelot - (missed that episode :( )

Gwen - ISFJ? Although I might only be thinking this because she's in the loyal servant role ...

Arthur - ESTP?

Merlin - ENTP (It's been months since I saw the show and I've forgotten my reasoning for thinking this, otherwise I would explain it :/ )

Nimueh - INxJ

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Merlin is a total INFP. At least the actor is, and can't portray ENTP even with all the special effects in the world :D

Uther Pendragon: ESTJ

Gaius: ISFJ

Arthur: slightly rebellious ESxJ

Guinevere: ESFJ

Lancelot: ENTP

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
NECRO'D cuz I'm watching it. Also because the show is on its last episode. Whee!

Merlin - INFP
Arthur - ESTJ
Gwen - ISFJ
Morgana - ENFJ
Gaius - INTP
Uther - ESTJ
Morgause - ENTJ?
Lancelot - ISFP

Edit: I'm starting to think Morgause might actually be some sort of F, possibly XNFJ, like Morgana. She's kind of hard to type, since evil mastermind only ever really indicates an XNXJ in tv-world.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I love this show! We're slowly making it through it in between The Office, The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones. :D

Morgana - ISFJ
Uther - ISTJ .. I'm presuming he's learned some social graces from his status growing up, but he is usually alone and ponders a lot and it is difficult for him to say things and he holds onto secrets like he ages slower with them.
Lancelot - Haven't watched the show enough yet to know his type.. he just came in for me..
Gwen - ENFP sounds good to me :D but I might be bias since I like her.
Arthur - INTJ?
Merlin - ENFJ ??

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is definately a different Merlin than the one in my avatar.

I haven't seen this show at all, and I don't want too either.

The true Merlin was a prophetic visionary of great power.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is definately a different Merlin than the one in my avatar.

I haven't seen this show at all, and I don't want too either.

The true Merlin was a prophetic visionary of great power.

Yeah, the Merlin of the show is quite different from the way I pictured Merlin as well.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah, the Merlin of the show is quite different from the way I pictured Merlin as well.

The Merlin of this show is adorable, much unlike the majestic old wizard portrayed in [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION]'s avatar. To be fair, I dont think it would be his cup of tea. :D

KDude

I like all versions of Merlin (and there are many). The writers were inspired by Clark Kent/Smallville with this one, so if you like that, you'll like this.

I mostly agree with Ism's typings, except Arthur being an ESTP than ESTJ. Yeah, he's a bit on the traditional and responsible side, but his actual decision making style isn't Si and Te to me.