• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

bradford cox (of atlas sound and deerhunter)

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
type?

he has this track on his latest with noah lennox (panda bear of animal collective) entitled walkabout. it's got this insatiable hook and the premise of the song just blows up in my mind, yet the lyrics are some light and free. but probably bc i do read in a lot of my perception of panda bear (infj 4w5?) and his travels.

he also has another song "bite marks" that made it on to many great mixtapes.

Bradford Cox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (interviews at bottom of the page)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just to tack on, there's a video interview of him in a bus in which he bears a striking resemblance to Todd Rundgren, so that's what sets his type in my mind.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You already know what I think, state.

INFx 4w5.

Yes, I know this is an old thread.