• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pink

Lightyear

One of my few girl crushes, so what do you guys think is her type?

Extroverted, outspoken, real, intense, a born performer, a tomboy but with a very emotional side that strongly comes through in her music and lyrics (like in this song, utterly awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjfvv8qeHlU)

Also judging by this song I would say she is either ESTP, ENTP or ENFP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GutBg1aL7og

And here is a small interview segment:

YouTube - Pink Interview On This Morning May 6th 2009

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP seems about right. She's clearly extrovert prone to think outside the box but not really to deazl with tangible reality (ENP), and she's very sarcastical and cynical (TP). She's so assertive that I could also see ENTJ, but I don't think she is.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think she's an N at all, but an estp.

wolfy

awsm
Some kind of SP. Her as ESTP and Hart as ISTP makes sense.

EmmaK

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I am a HUUUUGE P!nk fan (I'm actually wearing my tour t-shirt atm)... and I definitely agree with ESTP. In my opinion Bestfittype.com has really nice summaries of all the types, and many parts of the ESTP description were spot on, for example:

"I admit I like to be in control and yet I’m kind of easygoing in that I just want freedom. Freedom to me is leave me alone, let me do it. Anything that constrains me around that I don’t like and kind of rebel against. I don’t like to be told what to do or what to think."

The idea that's presented here is basically what P!nk's song Leave Me Alone, I'm Lonely is about:

"I don't believe Adam and Eve
Spent every goddamn day together
If you give me some room there will be room enough for two"

There's not much doubt in my mind that this is her type! Although I have never personally met her, from what I gather from interviews, song lyrics, and her personality during concerts, Alecia is ESTP all the way! :D

Fecal McAngry

One of my few girl crushes, so what do you guys think is her type?

Extroverted, outspoken, real, intense, a born performer, a tomboy but with a very emotional side that strongly comes through in her music and lyrics (like in this song, utterly awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjfvv8qeHlU)

Also judging by this song I would say she is either ESTP, ENTP or ENFP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GutBg1aL7og

And here is a small interview segment:

YouTube - Pink Interview On This Morning May 6th 2009

Based on that interview she looks very ESFP.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't know, but I've always had an affinity for her.

:wub:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
She's had the same "I'm a tough girl" gimmick for 10 years. We get it.

Either she has to start doing MMA or start fighting animals, or retire.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I love her. I think she's an ENFP. I can relate a lot to her as a musician. Her songwriting style, her approach to performance- it's all the same as mine, but a lot more honest and heartfelt. Look up "Dear Mr. President" on youtube; I see Ne-Fi written all over that. I love her intensity because you can tell it stands for something, she speaks up for her ideas and ideals. Consider songs like Stupid Girl, too. Ne-dominant.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I see nothing abstract/metaphorical/brainstorming/fanciful/head-in-the-clouds about this person. She seems pretty damn grounded in the here-and-now to me...

YouTube - Dear Mr. President - Pink

YouTube - Stupid Girls - Pink (Lyrics)

It's not so obvious in the last one-

YouTube - Pink - Don't Let Me Get Me Live - I'm Not Dead Tour DVD

but there's something about her onstage persona- it's over the top, crazy, kooky, and everything I've grown to associate with ENFPs in general (and that's a hell of a guitar solo!)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah I hate to agree with Shitty, but I don't see any ENFP either.

I'd say ESTP. Or ESFP maybe.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah I hate to agree with Shitty, but I don't see any ENFP either.

I'd say ESTP. Or ESFP maybe.

aj, you have no idea how much joy and laughter you bring me, thank you!

:hug:

I would have said, "Yeah, I hate to agree with Mr. Shitty", but, still... you maketh me laugheth.

:p

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
aj, you have no idea how much joy and laughter you bring me, thank you!

:hug:

I would have said, "Yeah, I hate to agree with Mr. Shitty", but, still... you maketh me laugheth.

:p

See now this is an ENFP. ^^^

Not Pink.

theplacesyoullgo

I see nothing abstract/metaphorical/brainstorming/fanciful/head-in-the-clouds about this person. She seems pretty damn grounded in the here-and-now to me...

I'm with you. I'm very familiar with her work - always liked her just enough to listen to her music on occasion but never enough to be a true fan - and I don't really get any sort of abstract, N-ish vibes off her at all, either in her music or in her interviews. The songs which visaisahero really just reinforced this for me rather than made me feel she's an N. She strikes me as ESTP.

Fecal McAngry

I'm with you. I'm very familiar with her work - always liked her just enough to listen to her music on occasion but never enough to be a true fan - and I don't really get any sort of abstract, N-ish vibes off her at all, either in her music or in her interviews. The songs which visaisahero really just reinforced this for me rather than made me feel she's an N. She strikes me as ESTP.

I don't see any Fe. Where de Fe?

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't see how she could be any form of xxTx. =\

If not ENFP, my next vote goes for ESFP (Se, Fi). I do realise I type her as ENFP predominantly because she reminds me a lot of many of the ENFPs in my life, which isn't a form of reasoning I could particularly defend.