• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Muppets!

VagrantFarce

Kermit - ESFJ
kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

Miss Piggy - ESTJ
Miss_Piggy.jpg

Fozzie Bear & Rowlf - ESFP
FozzieRowlf.jpg

Gonzo - ENTP
gonzo_pensive.jpg

Sam The Eagle - ISTJ
sam_eagle.jpg

Statler & Wardolf - ENTP
statler_waldorf_080117_mn.jpg

Beaker & Bunsen - INTP
BeakerHoneydew460.jpg

Swedish Chef - ISFP
swedish_chef.jpg

Animal - ISTP
muppets-animal.jpg

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What makes you think Miss Piggy is a T instead of an F?!? Besides that I tend to agree with your assessment in general.

valentine

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I love the Muppets! One of my goals in life is to become like Statler/Wardolf. What about Rizzo and Pepe?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I also tend to think of Statler & Wardolf - more as INTJs than ENTPs

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think Rowlf seems more of an I to me.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What makes you think Miss Piggy is a T instead of an F?!? Besides that I tend to agree with your assessment in general.

Shes SO IN CHARGE!!!! that its hilarious :laugh: ...Shes so directing that I have to agree with ESTJ (like Jackie from 70s). There isnt an ounce of "Get things going".

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shes SO IN CHARGE!!!! that its hilarious :laugh: ...Shes so directing that I have to agree with ESTJ (like Jackie from 70s). There isnt an ounce of "Get things going".
So true! I guess people think that because she's so "lovey-dovey", it must be Fe. I think that's phony and more about her than him; especially when shes punching him across the room the next moment.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think that, because he's so forcefully polite with that overly quivering voice, Kermit is an isfj.

starlight55

I agree that Rizzo is intj and Gonzo is entp. I thought that Pepe was entp, but I don't think so now. Maybe an s instead of n.

Last edited:

ScareBear

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gonzo: ESxP
Miss Piggy: ENTJ
Rolf: ISFP
Kermit: INFP