• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mtv's Teen Mom

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I canNOT seem to guess the types of these characters. I'm guessing that Amber's ENTP, Ryan's ISFP or ISTP, Tyler's ISFJ and Catelynn's ISFJ too? but it's really unclear. Especially since it's such an emotional show.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Ryan is the most selfish, heartless idiot that ever existed, so I'm guessing he's not an ISFP or ISTP. He's an ISP!

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Love Maci. I don't know how I'd type her though.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
In the year 2000....

Weird. I just finished the 2nd season of this show and I totally forgot I had created this thread after I had finished the 1st season. These are my guesses now:

Amber - ENTP
Gary - INFP
Maci - ESTJ
Ryan - ISFP, maybe ISTP because he likes 4 wheelers but I get the STRONGEST ISFP vibe from him, he's very uncomfortable talking about conflict for sure
Catelynn - ENFP
Tyler - ISFJ or INFJ and this one REALLY bugs me that I don't know which one he is but if he was INFJ he would be Catelynn's ideal match which would make sense. He seems more like a nurturer than a protector
Farrah - ESTJ
Her mom - INTJ

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
No way is Amber an ENTP. Possibly an ESFJ with HUGE issues. I see ample evidence of S, F, and J, and none of N, T, or P. Read any MBTI page of ESFJ weaknesses, and you've got Amber.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
People actually watch MTV?

that liz girl is annoying...but kind of cute in that shamelessly against-the-grain on purpose charade so she can stand out and stand in some other kind of cookie cutter shape that's just what MTV needs to create an alternative image way

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
These shows are weird, and they seem sort of socially irresponsible. I don't get why America is suddenly so into people having kids totally irresponsibly, by which I mean either A) having waaaay too many kids or B) having kids too early and in some cases (particularly Jon and Kate) basically selling their kid's childhoods. I mean, people have made shitty decisions involving having kids since the dawn of man. Now it's some big thing?

I really wonder how many dumb kids are going to purposely get pregnant or dumb adults are going to take fertility pills and have as many kids as possible in the name of finding fame.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Amber's type: PSYCHO but definitely not ENTP, imo. There is no way she is an N. I don't watch the show enough to type them though. I only know stuff about Amber bc my roommate will make me watch crazy clips of her.

mypersona

MBTI Type
ENTP
Catelynn - ENFP
Tyler - ENFJ
Maci - ESTJ
Amber - not sure
Farrah - not sure - not an ESTJ though, she has poor coping skills. She's definitely an S, though.
Farrah's Mom - ESTJ
Jenelle - ENFP
Chelsea - ENFP
Kailyn - ENFP
Leah - ESFJ
Cory - not sure, but I lean towards ISTP
Adam - ISTP
Kieffer - not sure, I lean towards ISFP
Ryan - not sure

mypersona

MBTI Type
ENTP
No way is Amber an ENTP. Possibly an ESFJ with HUGE issues. I see ample evidence of S, F, and J, and none of N, T, or P. Read any MBTI page of ESFJ weaknesses, and you've got Amber.
i disagree. SJ's are rule following, responsible and generally do what they're supposed to do, which doesn't really describe amber.

She's definitely an E...but I'm not sure about the rest.

I don't see her as an NT, though, either.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i disagree. SJ's are rule following, responsible and generally do what they're supposed to do, which doesn't really describe amber.

SJs aren't necessarily these things. There is the tendency to go by a sort of guideline, but this isn't just what parents or teachers say to do. ESFJs, especially when young, are often more loyal to their peers and what experience shows them, then to some abstract ideal held by authority figures. But I don't watch the show so I have no idea if this describes Amber or not....

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One thing that bothers me about these shows is how these babies will grow up. Babies need absolute security. They need to be raised in a home where there is stability and love. How can they possibly have stability in homes where grandma and mommy are fighting almost 24/7 about mommy wanting to go out with her friends, or a home where mommy and daddy are constantly at each other's throats?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^ Agreed.

The show really needs to be banned in the UK. My 14 year old kiddo has friends (14 year old girls) who want babies now because of that show. It's ludicrous as it doesn't seem to faze the kids here as they are only seeing the glitter and gooeyness and not the case that raising children is bloody hard work :doh: