• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Only Fools and Horses.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I can't believe this hasn't been done before! Pure genius show. Thoughts on types? I'll post mine later.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Del: ESTJ?
Rodney: ISFP
Del's burd: ESFJ
Rod's burd: INFJ?
Boyce: ESTJ (successful contrast to Del)
Trigger: ISTP
Uncle Albert: ESFP

Fingers Superstar

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Delboy - ENTJ
Rodney - ISTP
Grandad - ESFP
Uncle Albert - dunno
Trigger - INFP

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't see Rodney as a T. What about his impassioned cries to save the Amazon rainforest (the lungs of the earth)? He's also always the one to pick up on the (im)moral implications of things that Del might overlook.

Fingers Superstar

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
True, but he was also quite good with technology, he also had an O-level or something or other iirc.

Will2911

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Sorry to bring back an old topic.... But Delboy an ESTJ???? No way Pedro. I would of thought him as an ESTP.

Infact, I would of thought most of the cast would be some kind of SP. Cassandra, I have down as an SJ, of some sort though.

Rodney, definetly an F, I would of thought he'd be an N too. He doesn't seem to deal with concrete facts as much as Del, and is often found to be looking at the Bigger picture, or with his head in the clouds...