User Tag List

12 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Default The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

I love that band (even if I less like their last album).

My guessing:

Karen O= ISFP
    Nick Zinner= ISFJ
    Brian Chase= INFJ

What's your mind?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

I'd go ESFP for Karen.
    ISFJ sounds good for Nick.
    I think Brian is an NP of some sort. INTP maybe?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think ISFP for Karen also...she's very mellow and reserved off stage.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I think ISFP for Karen also...she's very mellow and reserved off stage.
    Yes she's very reserved though she does'nt seem to really have some inhibitions in anyway.

Brian chase is an IN for sure, but I don't think he's INTP. He's very organised and sensitive in my mind, INFJ seems a better match.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Yes she's very reserved though she does'nt seem to really have some inhibitions in anyway.

Brian chase is an IN for sure, but I don't think he's INTP. He's very organised and sensitive in my mind, INFJ seems a better match.
    Yep, reserved doesn't necessarily mean she's not extroverted. She seems more like an ESFP personality wise. I know some pretty shy and mild ones. Almost positive she's not NFP because she uses the word "dude" .

Not sure with Brian. Maybe INFP then. He's in that zone.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Yep, reserved doesn't necessarily mean she's not extroverted. She seems more like an ESFP personality wise. I know some pretty shy and mild ones. Almost positive she's not NFP because she uses the word "dude" .
    Lol, NFPs are supposed to not use the word "dude", that's interesting. But I think you're right, I've never heard one tell that word. Finally, I think like you that Karen O is actually ESFP. She have really the getting-things-going interaction style, she has done the impulse of the creation of the band by taking the initiative to make meet the 2 others members. She's the leader of the band, and ESFP have a strong leaning to lead, but ISFPs a very weak. On the video below, she's the one who speak the most. She remember me another ESFP I know.

[youtube=5QAb19oa-qE]Yeah Yeah Yeahs Interview on 4play- Part 2[/youtube]

Brian chase does'nt seem INFP. He's rather an INFJ, he's chart-the-course and consistent in his speech. He's a man who prefers to still focus on one thing rather than disperse his energy or his attention.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Almost positive she's not NFP because she uses the word "dude" .
    I'm an ENFP and I say dude. So does Silly Sapienne from what I've observed on this forum.

Clearly the possibility of internalizing the speech patterns of long-term SP ex-boyfriends has never occurred to you.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I'm an ENFP and I say dude. So does Silly Sapienne from what I've observed on this forum.

Clearly the possibility of internalizing the speech patterns of long-term SP ex-boyfriends has never occurred to you.
    Hmmm... I never considered that SS's type might be wrong. It does make some sense though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hmmm... I never considered that SS's type might be wrong. It does make some sense though.
    Dude, I'm not an SFP.

MBTI
    EXFP

I'm not sure but I know that my INTP sister loves them so maybe the song writer (Karen?) is an INTP.
    or is that too much of a stretch? :P