• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing Countries, Continents, etc.

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yep, that's right.

I've seen a similar thread on another forum and it was rather fascinating. Sorry if something like this is already posted.

Anywho, give me your opinions and the like!

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
I've thought about this before but tis late and I am tired. Here's what I have to say (I might regret this later, please forgive if I am making stupid assumptions.)

It seems many Eastern Asian countries, like Japan, Korea, China, have very strict, SJ-type mentalities. ("The sunflower that sticks out gets its head chopped off.") However I also think many other Southeastern/Eastern Asian countries, especially those with strong Buddhist roots, have many idealistic (NF) traits. So I am not sure which takes dominance...

Europe... I haven't been to enough of but the Scandinavian countries I've been to also share a very SJ type mentality. Which isn't a bad way to run a country per say.
I haven't traveled very much so there isn't much else I can think of saying. >.> But I tried.

America, well...heh, we should do states and types as well! XD Is California an ESFP? New York an INTJ? This could be interesting...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
States

California: ENFP
New York: INTJ sounds right
Massachusetts: INTP
Florida: ISFP
Texas: ESTJ
Hawaii: ISFP
Alaska: INFP