• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fly Away Home

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I just watched Fly Away Home with Jeff Daniels yet again, (one of my favourite films) and discovered a very interesting bunch of types there. Here's my take:

-Thomas Alden (Jeff Daniels): ENTP
-Amy Alden (Anna Paquin): INFJ (?)
-Susan Barnes (Dana Delany): ISFJ
-Barry Strickland (Holter Graham): ISFP
-David Alden (Terry Kinney): INTP
-DNR Officer (Jeremy Ratchford): ISTJ

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I haven't seen the movie, but it seems like Jeff Daniels is always playing a (manic-depressive) ENTP. It's as if he's perfected this one character. :huh: I'm sure he's good at others, but I wouldn't know it. *exasperated*

I do love him though.

/tangent

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I haven't seen the movie, but it seems like Jeff Daniels is always playing a (manic-depressive) ENTP. It's as if he's perfected this one character. :huh: I'm sure he's good at others, but I wouldn't know it. *exasperated*

I do love him though.

/tangent

He's not manic-depressive here. More of a funny inventor with off-the-wall ideas. So cool to watch. Most of the dialogues were improvised by the actors, so it adds such casual realism to the movie. It is based on the true life story of Canadian inventor/artist Bill Lishman. Worth watching. It's a soaring tale for intuitives. :)