• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is House?

What type is House?

• INTP

Votes: 72 18.0%
  • INTJ

Votes: 120 30.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • INFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • ISTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • ESFP

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • ESTP

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

• ENTJ

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • ENTP

Votes: 148 37.0%

• Total voters

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
it's actually bourguignon. Hop hop, kitchen, presto

Do I look like your mother to you?

For that matter, is there any way I have 'Eck's housewife' stamped on my forehead? :ranting:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Do I look like your mother to you?

For that matter, is there any way I have 'Eck's housewife' stamped on my forehead? :ranting:

Nah, of course not. From a purely latin legal system standpoint, your were a part of my household, as a furniture.

But Fear Not! Nowadays times have changed!!
You're now legaly a movable fungible property rattached to the household.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nah, from a purely latin standpoint, your past of my household, as a furniture.

But Fear Not! Nowadays times have changed!!
You're now legaly a movable fungible property rattached to the household.

:shock: Did we get married in the Middle Ages and nobody told me??? *checks for a ring*

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
:shock: Did we get married in the Middle Ages and nobody told me??? *checks for a ring*

Silly, actually the status of wives and children was similar. Fungible property would rather refer to the unpaid imported labor part of the household

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Silly, actually the status of wives and children was similar. Fungible property would rather refer to the unpaid imported labor part of the household

Eck, honey...just in case nobody told ya: slavery was outlawed quite a while ago. Now, I can understand the appeal of having an ENFP slave, but let's not get carried away ;)

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Eck, honey...just in case nobody told ya: slavery was outlawed quite a while ago. Now, I can understand the appeal of having an ENFP slave, but let's not get carried away ;)

Which brings me back to the whole point about you being a dangerous sexual predator.
And cmon, slavery? No way. It's just about taking away your civil and fundamental rights for the good of the community.
Like, a human body is like, 100watts of energy at yourmy service.

I'd need 100 of you to get my average 10000 watts a day of course. But hey I'm willing to have my grappes fed to me in the old fashioned way. *sigh* if that's what's needed to substain economic growth

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Which brings me back to the whole point about you being a dangerous sexual predator.
And cmon, slavery? No way. It's just about taking away your civil and fundamental rights for the good of the community.
Like, a human body is like, 100watts of energy at your service.

I'd need 100 of you to get my average 10000 watts a day of course. But hey I'm willing to have my grappes fed to me in the old fashioned way. *sigh* if that's what's needed to substain economic growth

I promise that if you force me to cook, you won't be having any needs any time soon...:devil:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I promise that if you force me to cook, you won't be having any needs any time soon...:devil:

Good, I was planning on inviting all the world leaders for dinner.
I'll just have my vacuum sealed energy bar, I'm concerned about ..healthy eating, you know. Nutrients and all.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good, I was planning on inviting all the world leaders for dinner.
I'll just have my vacuum sealed energy bar, I'm concerned about ..healthy eating, you know. Nutrients and all.

:D We make an awesome team :hug:

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I've watched about 3 seasons of House this week and it couldn't be more apparent he's dominated by extraverted intuition. His epiphanies usually consist of someone saying something, and then he suddenly sees the pattern of the usually unexplained symptoms of the patient. Smells like Ne spirit to me.

If anything, Thirteen is the closest one to a INTJ.

Last edited:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've watched about 3 seasons of House this week and it couldn't be more apparent he's dominated by extraverted intuition. His epiphanies usually consist of someone saying something, and then he suddenly sees the pattern of the usually unexplained symptoms of the patient. Smells like Ne spirit to me.

Word!

Usehername

On a mission
I'd just like to note that RandsomedByFire was the second person to say they were leaving the forum and then never actually return. (The first being a 50something INTJ that I never met because she left so early.)

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Is this the longest thread on this board or is there a longer one?

The fact that even after 74 pages of thoughtfull discussion 3 people still voted ESTJ disturbs me emotionaly and angers me intellectualy.

Atleast weve established one thing: MBTIc really likes House.

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
his ass-ness is more entp-ass than intj-ass. obviously. kthxbai.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Heh. "What type is your ass?"

Mine: LRGE

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
"House" went from being an awesome show to one of the lamest ever.. they should have ended it at Season Three or Season Four.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
This has probably been said over the past 74 pages I'm not planning to read, but I don't see how House can be an extrovert considering he loves/prefers isolation and has one friend, maybe two.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
This has probably been said over the past 74 pages I'm not planning to read, but I don't see how House can be an extrovert considering he loves/prefers isolation and has one friend, maybe two.
Socialbility =/= Extravert.