• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is House?

What type is House?

• INTP

Votes: 72 18.0%
  • INTJ

Votes: 120 30.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • INFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • ISTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • ESFP

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • ESTP

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

• ENTJ

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • ENTP

Votes: 148 37.0%

• Total voters

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Dude Flak.
I'm a pro type-guy-analyzer.

Wilson is INFJ. Chase is INTP. Cameron is ENFJ.
Learn functions and how to detect them.
Thanks.
I am visibly physically amused by your conviction. IT'S A F***ING TV SHOW. THEY AREN'T PEOPLE.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I am visibly physically amused by your conviction. IT'S A F***ING TV SHOW. THEY AREN'T PEOPLE.

They don't have to be.
Come on Flak...
What the hell are you doing?
Man...

You can type cultures for christ sake!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
They don't have to be.
Come on Flak...
What the hell are you doing?
Man...

You can type cultures for christ sake!
What's your agenda, I wonder.

You can say what type a TV character acts like, and that's it. When the character changes over time, you'll have to specify which episode you're basing it on.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Flak:
Pay very close attention.
Cameron is obviously an E. She's not a T. She's N for sure. You can see that pretty visibly physically. And J...
I mean is there even any question?

Also Wilson's not an INTP. You just aspire to be as good at being a people person and someone who's good at his job as he is, and if Wilson is INTP, then you can be too.

Nice try buddy, but screaming at me they're only cartoons doesn't really get the work done. The truth is the truth whether I tell you or not.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
When the character changes over time, you'll have to specify which episode you're basing it on.
Not this show. You saw Guff's House Episode formula/criteria right?

A show as formulaic as this: bound to be consistent.
Just like real life.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Flak:
Pay very close attention.
Cameron is obviously an E. She's not a T. She's N for sure. You can see that pretty visibly physically. And J...
I mean is there even any question?
As I said before, the last thing she is is extroverted. Since that isn't obvious to you, I don't know how we can even discuss it.

Also Wilson's not an INTP.
No, he isn't. He's variable.

Nice try buddy, but screaming at me they're only cartoons doesn't really get the work done. The truth is the truth whether I tell you or not.
You win! The grand prize is: the freedom to be wrong.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Flak you don't even watch the show.
Also, you've been historically and notoriously horrible (argumentatively so) at type.

You're off base in both dimensions.

This is a situation where two wrongs don't make a right.

I on the other hand, have been an avid watcher of the show for... I dunno probably a year. Long enough to see every episode (as often as they play it).

I've also been famous for being good as shit at typology.

I do win. And what a wonderful freedom to pass up.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
The fuse burns out for you when you factor in the I and E.
The whole circuit goes awry because you haven't figured out what I and E are and do.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Flak you don't even watch the show.
Also, you've been historically and notoriously horrible (argumentatively so) at type.
Based on what, exactly? Disagreement with you? That's not very objective. More objective would be that I'm almost always correct when I type people on the forum, even according to them.

I on the other hand, have been an avid watcher of the show for... I dunno probably a year. Long enough to see every episode (as often as they play it).
I just burned through almost the first two seasons, which was enough to see that some characters were progressively modified. When I made my first typings, I'd only seen half of the first season, if that.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'm going to need to get myself a bucket of popcorn and something to drink and reread this thread. It's fucking amusing.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Based on what, exactly? Disagreement with you?
Among other things.
Though, since I'm usually right (or else I wouldn't be notorious for being good...) disagreement with me is fairly reliable proof, or rather evidence of incorrectitude on your part.
And that is objective.

More objective would be that I'm almost always correct when I type people on the forum, even according to them.
Well as easy as that game would be to rig, I'll still humor this and assume you didn't cheat by looking a few pixels below their avatar.

Interestingly, I've seen the contrary to be true of you Jackie.
You've more posts in the "mistyped MBTIc members" thread where people disagree than ones outside of that thread where they do agree.

I just burned through almost the first two seasons, which was enough to see that some characters were progressively modified. When I made my first typings, I'd only seen half of the first season, if that.

Key word being burned.
As in, burned out. As in, you can't know what you're talking about because you're on sensory overload. Sleep it off boyo.
We'll talk in the morning. :)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on what, exactly? Disagreement with you? That's not very objective. More objective would be that I'm almost always correct when I type people on the forum, even according to them.

Yes. Really.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE now have as many VOTES for ENTP as for INTJ
TODAY ought to be CELEBRATED
as the DAY when RATIONALITY finally took over and
the PEOPLE entered the PROMISE LAND
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Well as easy as that game would be to rig, I'll still humor this and assume you didn't cheat by looking a few pixels below their avatar.

Interestingly, I've seen the contrary to be true of you Jackie.
You've more posts in the "mistyped MBTIc members" thread where people disagree than ones outside of that thread where they do agree.
Obviously they tend to disagree when they think they're a different type. I was referring to new members who either don't have one listed, or are seeking to discover it.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
And those people are new enough that they depend almost solely on the analyses of other people and Factor C (how Cool the online description is) to get their confirmation.

You're doing stand up comedy for a crowd full of baked hyenas.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
And those people are new enough that they depend almost solely on the analyses of other people and Factor C (how Cool the online description is) to get their confirmation.

You're doing stand up comedy for a crowd full of baked hyenas.
Of course. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go know the difference between E and I for a while.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Going home so soon Jack?
Did I hurt your feelings?
I'm sure it's difficult to lose a battle for you, but I have good news.
I'm going to give you a word of advice.

Ninjas will always lose to missiles (especially laser guided missiles) and nuclear warheads and land mine traps.
Doesn't matter how good their hiding spot is, the bomb will kill their ass.
Mull that over for a while.