• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is House?

What type is House?

• INTP

Votes: 72 18.0%
  • INTJ

Votes: 120 30.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • INFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • ISTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • ESFP

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • ESTP

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

• ENTJ

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • ENTP

Votes: 148 37.0%

• Total voters

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Woulda been funnier if you'd quoted me twice.

4/10

saieditor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I thought you were talking about a house, something people live in... :horor:

Who is House? :shocking:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Jack, sorry pal but you can't type for shit!
Wilson and Cameron are definitely NFs. No way is Chase an ENFP either.
Fail, fail, FAIL.
Ever the critic without her own suggestions.

Why don't you type these fictional, dynamic-type characters?

Wilson's NP, seemed INFP at first, but I eventually decided he's more INTP. Can't get around Cameron being TJ either, almost all she does is produce logical decisions.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
House seems like an INTJ. Since that test I took I have seen a few episodes... Kind of like that series.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ever the critic without her own suggestions.

Why don't you type these fictional, dynamic-type characters?

Wilson's NP, seemed INFP at first, but I eventually decided he's more INTP. Can't get around Cameron being TJ either, almost all she does is produce logical decisions.

Ever the one to jump to the WRONG conclusion.See post #443.

Really Jack, you can't keep expecting me to fix all your mistakes for you.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Can't get around Cameron being TJ either, almost all she does is produce logical decisions.

attachment.php

Her character description sheet from the show reads like a F template. Ethical, compassionate, respecting others... Whatever man, whatever. She's the foil for house's lack of compassion, which he gets to triumph over for the entertainment of viewers everywhere. It's in the formula for the show!

Last edited:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
attachment.php

Her character description sheet from the show reads like a F template. Ethical, compassionate, respecting others... Whatever man, whatever. She's the foil for house's lack of compassion, which he gets to triumph over for the entertainment of viewers everywhere. It's in the formula for the show!
Character sheet? Is that like a House trading card? I left mine in my other pants. You're disregarding all of her logical medical decisions. Chase is the one who most acts out of emotion in his job.

And, of course, there's a dynamic. Anyone who's around someone like House is going to be a foil, because they all know he's reckless.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Character sheet? Is that like a House trading card? I left mine in my other pants. You're disregarding all of her logical medical decisions.

She does make them, but you can't deny she is the biggest "feeler" of the bunch. She can't tell people they're loved ones are dying, attracted to damaged "work needed" men, hopes for the best in people and believes people are downright honest and lovable.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
She does make them, but you can't deny she is the biggest "feeler" of the bunch. She can't tell people they're loved ones are dying, attracted to damaged "work needed" men, hopes for the best in people and believes people are downright honest and lovable.
I added above that I think Chase is the most emotional.

Here's the prob. with Cameron: She doesn't fit any type very well, but I think INTJ fits best. She does what the writers need her to.

What's the alternative, INFJ? INFP? ISFJ?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I added above that I think Chase is the most emotional.

Here's the prob. with Cameron: She doesn't fit any type very well, but I think INTJ fits best. She does what the writers need her to.

What's the alternative, INFJ? INFP? ISFJ?

Very true, she doesn't. I think it's odd you find Chase to be the most emotional. I find him more detached. House's temperament doesn't really bother him because he just doesn't care. However he does mope a bit.

Gun to my head I'd go ISxJ, leaning towards the f for Cameron. It's very possible she just seems like the feeler by contrast with the other characters alone. Not being evil doesn't make you a saint.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Jack, sorry pal but you can't type for shit!
Wilson and Cameron are definitely NFs. No way is Chase an ENFP either.
Fail, fail, FAIL.

That's a fact.

Moron said:
House is still ENTP
Cuddy: ESTJ
Foreman: ISTJ
Cameron: INTJ
Chase: Hard to say, maybe ENFP
Wilson: INTP
House: ENTP
Cuddy: ISFJ (I'm not going to bother explaining...)
Cameron: ENFJ
Wilson: INFJ
Chase: INTP

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Very true, she doesn't. I think it's odd you find Chase to be the most emotional. I find him more detached. House's temperament doesn't really bother him because he just doesn't care. However he does mope a bit.

Gun to my head I'd go ISxJ, leaning towards the f for Cameron. It's very possible she just seems like the feeler by contrast with the other characters alone. Not being evil doesn't make you a saint.
Foreman's pretty well-defined as ISTJ imo. He's a stickler for the accepted methods, rigorously follows procedure, all that fun stuff, and additionally has a disadvantage of foresight and an advantage of noticing details.

Compare Cameron to him, and that should be enough. She's more perceptive, but less in the moment. Additionally, I wouldn't want an SF doctor, and I don't think there are many in existence.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
No please do explain, since she's ESTJ.

Also, extraverted is the last thing Cameron is.

redacted

I agree with all of these except I would have guessed differently for Cuddy. But I think ISFJ does make the most sense...

And I thought Foreman was INTJ, but I can see S.

Hmm.

Good ones, dude.

What about the new chick? INFJ?

P.S.
You're disregarding all of her logical medical decisions.

Wait...um...seriously?