House: ENTP
    Kutner: ENFP
    Thirteen: INFJ
    Foreman: INTJ
    Chase: ISFP
    Cameron: ENFJ
    Wilson: ISFJ
    Cuddy: ESTJ

This is how I see it, and I can't wait until the season 6 premiere.
    INTP | IEI - INFp

MBTI
    ENTP

With the season 6 debut being a character peice forcusing on House for nearly two hours, has anyone updated, changed, or reenforced their opinions on his type?

As for the actual show, some of the best television I've ever seen. But I'm young so what do I know.

MBTI
    INTP

I still think INTP. At the end of last season he threw a party but was happier on his own in the bathroom. Looks like a confident introvert to me.

As for the actor. I did see him on Leno. He still could be a confident introvert. But he could just as easily be an extrovert. Who knows?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I still think INTP. At the end of last season he threw a party but was happier on his own in the bathroom. Looks like a confident introvert to me.

As for the actor. I did see him on Leno. He still could be a confident introvert. But he could just as easily be an extrovert. Who knows?
    Yeah, I watched a few interviews on Hugh myself. Defiantly getting an XNTP feeling from him as a person.

I want to start a separate thread devoted to pseudo-psychoanalyzing his character.

deleted

I still think he's an INTJ. He's focused on the possibilities, making predictions, and noticing the hidden implications of things, and gaining these insights is usually what saves him in a tough situation, but his primary process which he uses all the time is more along the lines of logical contemplation and questioning, using common sense, being strongly individualistic and independent minded, and he definitely seems more introverted. I don't know why you would think an introvert has to be more introverted than that. If the reason he seems introverted is because he's misanthropic, then that still doesn't mean he's not introverted. In fact, a legitimate reason for him being introverted plainly points to why he's introverted, and if it's not a reason for introversion, then it doesn't count in that manner. Aside from him being misanthropic, he doesn't seem to have a grip on Fe. He has a sense of optimism and encouragement to his words, but he's not really cooperative, considerate, and somewhat decent like the ENTPs I know. INTJs are this too, more so a shadow of Fe, but there is less of a chance that INTJs directly show Fe propensity. He doesn't care about making people feel better, and having a positive impact on people by entertaining them seems to come naturally from time to time rather than forced more of the time like my earnest impression of the ENTP. He reminds me of my close INTJ friend, and I can generally see ENTPs I know having more disputes with him in real life, elucidating what I think of as mirror tension. Only one INTJ per show please. The show needs more ISTJs. He is weird though. I kind of like him.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Still ENTP.

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Still ENTP.
    No shit.

Still ENTP; still all Ne.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Argus2968 View Post
    With the season 6 debut being a character peice forcusing on House for nearly two hours, has anyone updated, changed, or reenforced their opinions on his type?

As for the actual show, some of the best television I've ever seen. But I'm young so what do I know.
    I thought the season six premiere really drove home the ENTP point. House still screws with people just to screw with them, but we also saw a different, more vulnerable side of him. I thought I saw a lot of extraverted feeling in this episode. House expresses genuine concern for others, takes a leadership role that isn't for his own gain, and goes out of his way to help his roommate and some of the other patients. I'm definitely not saying that an INTJ wouldn't do these things, but I can't picture any of the ones I've met being as open with those new people as House was in that episode. And his charisma and how naturally he falls into the role of leader makes me think (as if I didn't already) that he's definitely an extravert.

I can see that some of that is going to be misinterpreted, but I can't think how to better explain it.

your resident asshole

I dunno, he still looks like an INTJ to me. He has Ni moments all the time.