MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    Fe dominant. All about engaging.
    But she's a side character and they only showcase her specifically during her big Fe moments. She could well be an introvert with an Fe auxiliary. We just only ever see Fe. I'm taking into consideration her level of reserve when she's not having some ethical blow-up.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    But she's a side character and they only showcase her specifically during her big Fe moments. She could well be an introvert with an Fe auxiliary. We just only ever see Fe. I'm taking into consideration her level of reserve when she's not having some ethical blow-up.
    She could be INFJ.

Seems more Fe dom to me, but you're right, there's not enough information to really know for sure.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

But she's a side character and they only showcase her specifically during her big Fe moments.
    Interestingly, there was no problem diagnosing Wilson or Foreman as introverts. I don't see that this is a legitimate argument. Yeah, we don't see as much of her. We also don't see as much of Foreman or Chase either (well Foreman recently, but I've known since before the new seasons). Still there's no question.

She could well be an introvert with an Fe auxiliary. We just only ever see Fe.
    Why don't we extrapolate that another step or two: We might only ever get to see her when she's wearing her Cameron suit.
    She could be an alien or black or even dead!

But we know these things aren't true, because we know that, among other things, the writers and directors and actors try to put the most representative foot forward to make it so we can 'fill in the blanks'.

It's a certainty that she's a contrasted character: she has ups and downs.
    Fair enough, that's fine, but there's very little passive aggression in television, so either we work with what we've got or we don't bother at all.

Assuming there is evidence to the contrary of E but we don't really know about it except from 3rd person omniscient standpoint in the hypothetical: what sense is there in using that data? We don't know it's there. We just guess. And yeah, speculation based on prospective data is great (it's especially evidenced in this very show: House speculates without having the concrete data plenty, and demands that they search for the information to confirm it) but since the data is impossible to ascertain it's worthless.
    It's like
    "I have $150 in the budget to save seals. I won't spend the money anywhere else."
    "It costs $300 to save 1 seal"
    The money can't do anything then.
    Seems like things we've definitely seen are a bit more reliable, but then I don't know what your religion is, so I don't know what you're willing to believe.

I'm taking into consideration her level of reserve when she's not having some ethical blow-up.
    Which isn't a great lot: She's often the first to speak up in the differentials -- she willingly and deliberately manipulates people and possibly the crown jewel of the argument, she, even despite her obvious fear and intimidation insisted House tell her his feelings of her.

If that's not Fe over Si/Ni then no E_FJ exists.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Blah Blah Blah
    Hmmm...I can see some of this manipulation that you speak of...that's supposedly an ENFJ quality (according to shitty profiles) I guess.

But as far as your "Cameron suit" argument...I wasn't just guessing that she might have introverted qualities that we don't see, just because I really really want her to be an introvert :rolli:. I'm only suggesting it because I think there is some "data" to suggest that she's an I...such as her reserve, her seemingly low level of energy (just compare her to House to see the difference on that front), and her relatively contemplative and expressionless demeanor. Remember the episode (episode 4 or 5, I believe) in the first season where it showed the characters during Christmas when they were off work? She was at home alone. I wouldn't have conceived of the possibility of her being an introvert if there wasn't anything at all to suggest it. Of course, her demeanor changes when she's having an ethical disagreement with House. My point is that her outspokenness in regards to ethical matters (which are the only times that she's outspoken or animated in any way) does not make her an automatic E.

But she could be ENFJ...I'm just saying it's not beyond a doubt.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

house uses Ni Ti to solve problems, that leaves two options, INTJ or INTP.

House is not an extorvert, and not entp, becavse ENTP has some resemblance to ESTP, and house does not.

EP (extroverted perception) trust other people feedback, IPs their his own instinct and ignore other people's BS. Clearly the latter case often applies to house.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by untypable View Post
    house uses Ni Ti to solve problems, that leaves two options, INTJ or INTP.

House is not an extorvert, and not entp, becavse ENTP has some resemblance to ESTP, and house does not.

EP (extroverted perception) trust other people feedback, IPs their his own instinct and ignore other people's BS. Clearly the latter case often applies to house.
    What the hell are you talking about dude?

Not sure, I'd guess ESFJ for Cameron. No idea why though. Maybe because she seems almost ENFJ but not quite.

House seems P. The complete randomness of him would drive most Js nuts. I'd also guess him to be an intuitive, just because of his ability to connect and diagnose stuff. And one who is aware of the psychology of those around him. He knows he can win the psychological showdown and he reads those around him perfectly; often too well for their own liking. He has a shocking attention span, and continually checks out to find more interesting things to do. He has no respect for authority. Fidgets lots. Finds random evils and inappropriate things amusing. Could not care less if he is thanked for what he has done. This is pretty classic for two types. The ENTP and ENFP. I don't know ENTP well enough to say for sure. He conflicts with ENFP in a lot of ways. He stirs people up for no reason, he rarely if ever apologises, he doesn't show a huge amount of personal respect, and is pretty uninfluenced by emotional argument (though Cameron is Fe so ENFP probably would be uninfluenced). The only chance he is an ENFP is that he has had a mixed up past and is stewing in conflict between having vengeance on humanity and saving them. You know he wants to be the bad guy, but he always saves the patient in the end, and he always shows care when it matters. He builds some of the patients psychology up in a way that no carer like Cameron could. He is a purist. So an ENFP who is mixed up and unhappy with life, is actually a possibility. He holds the rest of the ENFP traits well enough. And he isn't impartial to people, he pushes them away. He doesn't fall into being isolate, he chooses to be. He forces isolation and drugs on himself, maybe in self pity or maybe in guilt, or he feels he owes it to something.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Cameron: More like Pink or more like Eileen?

Defense rests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP

No need to tell us that -- the defense has been resting for a good long while now.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Hmmm...I can see some of this manipulation that you speak of...that's supposedly an ENFJ quality (according to shitty profiles) I guess.
    Er...
    Ignore the manipulation: Just the fact that she's active.
    She's (manipulative, annoying, ____) because she's active. She's active because she's E.

But as far as your "Cameron suit" argument...I wasn't just guessing that she might have introverted qualities that we don't see, just because I really really want her to be an introvert :rolli:. I'm only suggesting it because I think there is some "data" to suggest that she's an I...such as her reserve
    What reserve? What the fuck do you guys keep saying this for?

She's easily the most assertive of all the three in House's original team. She doesn't shut up, she doesn't hesitate, and she's all over him all the time.

She doesn't just have ethical blowups like you said before.

I don't see any reserve at all.

her seemingly low level of energy (just compare her to House to see the difference on that front)
    Or difference expressing it, which makes sense given that one is a P and the other's a J.
    and her relatively contemplative and expressionless demeanor.
    Remember the episode (episode 4 or 5, I believe) in the first season where it showed the characters during Christmas when they were off work? She was at home alone. I wouldn't have conceived of the possibility of her being an introvert if there wasn't anything at all to suggest it. Of course, her demeanor changes when she's having an ethical disagreement with House. My point is that her outspokenness in regards to ethical matters (which are the only times that she's outspoken or animated in any way)[/quote] WHAT? It's the only time she's out of control, or aggressive maybe, but it's not the only time she's using Fe.
    Don't confuse Excessive action with Extraverted action.
    we fukin won boys