• ENTP

153 37.41%
First 412131415162464 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I disagree.

I think all that can be concluded is that he is not an extreme introvert. Because all people need people. He lives alone and his only contact with people is his job. I don't see how we can conclude he's an E by seeing how he "needs people to interact with" at work. Work is his only source of interaction.
    No it's not. He has poker night with people from the bus stop and a few other places I don't remember. But he mentioned several locations to wilson that night he came over to House's house to play with him and his buddies.

Think about that. People from the bust stop. Not only does that imply that he's going out, but that he's talking to people. Starting conversations from nothing most likely if he's able to conjure a poker-deep friendship from a conversation at the bus stop.

You think his only interaction with people is at work, only because that's the only place where you've seen him doing it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    You think his only interaction with people is at work, only because that's the only place where you've seen him doing it.
    Exactly, actually. I've only seen a few episodes, and all portrayed him as a loner with no social life.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Exactly, actually. I've only seen a few episodes, and all portrayed him as a loner with no social life.
    Fair enough. Your reasoning isn't exactly unfounded. However, there's still the matter that ENTPs (and ESTPs, to a degree, I think) don't really care to be around people, so much as things. They can get their own ideas (we don't only use on everyone else's) from building shit or whatever you other ENTPs do.

ESTPs like to look at shit. They'll keep a lot of girls around, I think, probably not because they want them around, but because they like to look at/fuck them. ESPT guitar playing which is often a solitary event. At least in the beginning. I think ESTP would probably see to it that he had a band together once his abilities were worth showing off.

Pardon the stereotypes, but I'm having an off day and can't come up with something creative to exemplify tthe point.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Okay now this has come up again.
    Who the hell says that INTJs follow the book?

there'd only be one book an INTJ would follow and that would be the one that they wrote. Even then they'd only follow it as long as it was applicable.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Okay now this has come up again.
    Who the hell says that INTJs follow the book?

there'd only be one book an INTJ would follow and that would be the one that they wrote. Even then they'd only follow it as long as it was applicable.
    Where did it come up? And the fact that you're re-using points doesn't bode well for your case.

Like I said, INTJ won't follow the book if he's got a better plan. However, if it means losing his job, INTJ won't break the rules, unless he doesn't want to work there, in which case he'll probably quit.

See, House doesn't just break diagnostic rules. You have to keep that in mind.

MBTI
    INTJ

Well clearly you don't know what Ne does. I shouldn't even respond to the rest of your post, because likely the rest of it is as idiotic as this statement....
    Are you another one of those people who won't tell us what your true type is?
    You are not communicating like an ISFP.
    And if you think you are, I would like to see in an online ISFPs type description where it says they regularly ridicule people's intelligence and call them names. Please provide the link.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

He's actually an ENTP.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Are you another one of those people who won't tell us what your true type is?
    You are not communicating like an ISFP.
    And if you think you are, I would like to see in an online ISFPs type description where it says they regularly ridicule people's intelligence and call them names. Please provide the link.
    ISFP

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    He's actually an ENTP.
    Aw, I wanted to see if she could guess. Anyway, yeah, I'm ENTP.

MBTI
    ISTP

Where did it come up? And the fact that you're re-using points doesn't bode well for your case.

Like I said, INTJ won't follow the book if he's got a better plan. However, if it means losing his job, INTJ won't break the rules, unless he doesn't want to work there, in which case he'll probably quit.

See, House doesn't just break diagnostic rules. You have to keep that in mind.
    INTJ:
    Do whatever works.

ENTP:
    Try whatever.

Anyway, I work with formally tested ENTPs and INTJs (closely with the ENTPs - at a distance from INTJs). The most sarcastic, bitter and unapproachable ENTP is on par with the nicest INTJ I know... and house share nothing with the ENTPs I know - friends or co workers. I can understand, if disagree, with the E vs I bit (ENTJ vs INTJ) because of his screwed up life... but the ENTP thing makes no sense.