• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cracker

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Almost as interesting as House and perhaps a more difficult type to guess.

What type is Cracker (Robbie Coltrane's psychoanalyst out of the series with the same name)?

I'm personally thinking towards ENTJ but I don't think that's quite right somehow.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow.
I haven't seen that show in a long time. I don't really even remember.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But you don't just use little notes like that to figure someone out.

fiona

MBTI Type
INTJ
A very interesting moment when his on-off woman asked if he loved her and he replied 'I think so', then went on to say that if she was injured, if someone harmed her, he'd take them apart.

Hmm. interesting mix.

Alcohol/cigs
womaniser
does not 'feel' love but also deeply loyal
violent rages
logical thinker - turns other people's illogical thought processes back on themselves.
follows own rules

ENTJ??? I'm reasonably certain about the NT part, but the rest...

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I loved that show. I think that given the post directly before mine, I'd switch out the J and replace it with P.

Yeah, Cracker is an ENTP - "I drink too much, I smoke too much. I AM too much!"

Oops I forgot to add...

Almost as interesting as House...

*More* interesting, IMO.

Last edited:

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
ENTJ was my original analysis actually but I'm not too sure it's correct.

Sure it fits the characters observable patterns but I think it's all a little too negative and self centred for an ENTJ.

What occurred to me was that Fitz dislikes himself, this much is obvious, but would that not also extend and colour his other relationships with the same negativity. Therefore could he not actually be one of the more classically caring types?

What I was thinking was that although he reacts to people like an NT does he's more focused on what motivates peoples, their desires and so forth. I would think that this would be more representative of an F style analysis, though I'm not sure.

Does Fitz's life not seem like a carefree F's, possibly SF's, life going down the toilet at a high rate of knots?

The other thing is that Fitz doesn't seem to do the whole ENTJ take over but opposingly I guess the way he disapproves of normal investigations and forces his way into a case to make sure it "get's done properly" could be viewed as that reflex in operation... I'm just not sure.