Thread: NBC's Community

MBTI
    ISTx

Neurotic ESTJ seems fitting for Pierce.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Rewatching Community and loving every minute of it!

Jeff: ESTP - Very charismatic, cunning, and self-indulgent. But also very caring and perceptive.
    Britta: ENFP - Of the granola girl variety.
    Abed: INTP - Classic, and the character I relate to most.
    Troy: XNFP - He's too on the same wavelength with Abed to be an S...OKAY FINE MAYBE ALSO ESFP.
    Annie: ISFJ - Caring, anal and tightly wound. Holds herself to a high standard and tries to understand everyone at some level.
    Shirley: ESFJ - Mama Bear, also anal, and is a lot more insistent upon forcing her beliefs on others. She tries, though, and wants the best for the group.
    Pierce: ESTP - Honestly, though, I don't really know.

My two cents.

Riva

First of all @Within thank you so much for recommending this show. I love it and you are awesome.

Jeff - ENTP
    Shirley - ESFJ
    Troy - ESTP
    Britta - xNFP
    Abed - xNxP
    Annie - xxFJ
    Pierce - ESTx
    Se�or Chang � ExTP
    Dean Pelton � ExFx
    Jeff - ENTP (Enneagram 7 maybe?)
    Britta - ISFP
    Troy - ESxP < ESTP
    Abed - IXXP ( Hard to type him because he is an obvious aspie.)
    Chan - Sociopath (So it is best not to type him.)
    Pierce - not sure
    Shirley - ISFJ
    Annie - ESFJ

I am so sorry to be dragging all of you here but I really needed to say that -

(1)

Shirley - ISFJ not ESFJ (Shirley is an introvert)
    Annie - ESFJ not ISFJ (Annie is an extrovert)

I've noticed that most have typed Shirley as an ESFJ and Annie as an ISFJ. This is probably because there are two SFJs in the group and Annie seems to be the shy one and Shirley the confident one.

Yes Shirley is the disgusting bitch who tries to guilt trip everyone but she does it passively in an introverted manner, whereas Annie forces people to do things. Annie has her ideals and is ready to go down with the ship and she users force, much like an ExxJ would. Besides Annie is driven and ambitious the same way a stereotypical ESxJ would, has suffered teenage issues and is still recovering from them (which gives her an introverted vibe), whereas Shirley isn't forceful at all and her confidence (passive aggressive manipulation) is focused only on the group.

And if I am still not believable do a comparison between Shirley with Annie and tell me who the introvert and the extrovert is.

Sometimes it is better to simply stick with the basics (JTI and the E Vs I difference) than to complicate things.

(2)

And to beg you/Raz to please stay away from typing, probably for the rest of his life. I do however envy your dedication (research) to this one post. So please do not come to a decision based entirely on my recommendation.

Riva

Abed - IXXP ( Hard to type him because he is an obvious aspie.)
    Okay I completed the 2nd season and is halfway through the 3rd.

I decided that Abed is an intoverted intuitive introverted type. Therefore he is either an INJ or an ISP. His Ni is too strong for it to be tertiary (ISP) therefore he is most likely an INJ.

Still I wouldn't put all my bets on whatever type I think he is because like I said earlier he is an extreme aspie.

Banned

#sixseasonsandamovie

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post

#sixseasonsandamovie
    Loved that episode.

I'm beginning to think Annie is an ENFJ.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Jeff entp
    britta infp pretending to be e
    Shirley esfj
    Annie isfj
    Troy esfp
    Abed intj (think of a forum member who loves movies with a similar personality)
    Pierce mitt romney

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Jeff entp
    britta infp pretending to be e
    Shirley esfj
    Annie isfj
    Troy esfp
    Abed intj (think of a forum member who loves movies with a similar personality)
    Pierce mitt romney

Pierce
    Jeff is probably ENTP.

Britta is an ISFP not an intuitive. It is sad you can't see the difference between the two.
    You have the E/Is mixed up in Shirley and Annie.
    Troy is probably ESTP>ESFP.

And Abed, too much of an aspie for us to guess. INxJ or ISxP. I have a feeling though that he is a 4w5. If so INTJ would make sense.

Riva

I change my initial typing of Annie from ESFJ to ENFJ. She is so idealistic it's hard to ignore. Her law abiding nature is more of a do the right thing and be sympathetic Fe function than a SJ trait as I initially assumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    L is very INTJ-ish. he's an INTP, but he has strong Ni
    Is Jess a e3? I was hoping you'd have watched this show. Still not sure since your input in this thread hasn't been about anyone from the show.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprout View Post
    I'm really loving this show so far. Anyone have any thoughts about the characters' types? These are just some shots in the dark to get the ball rolling.

Jeff - ENTP
    Shirley - ESFJ
    Troy - ESTP
    Britta - xNFP
    Abed - xNxP
    Annie - xxFJ
    Pierce - ESTx
    Se�or Chang � ExTP
    Dean Pelton � ExFx
    Jeff is an ENTJ, 100%. He used to be a lawyer. He is hardly bizarre or quirky at all. Has a strong sense of what is normal, and likes to be in control.

Shirly, ESFJ for sure.

Troy ESTP yes.

Britta INTP - Britta is portrayed, especially in the first season, as this intellectual who knows a lot about what's going on in the world but doesn't actually ever do anything about it. She just flaunts her knowledge and uses it almost as a fashion statement. It provides a clear contrast when Annie and Shirley hear what she has to say about Guatemala or whatever and decide to have a baked goods drive for the cause. They are S, she is N. They are F, she is T.

Abed INTJ - A good example of this is the intricate notes he took about the women's behavior and from them realized when they were on their periods, and gave them chocolate. If that's not an INTJ caricature, what is?

Annie - ESFJ.

Pierce - ENTJ. He sees his younger self in Jeff and tries to control the group like Jeff, but he is old and outdated. He comes up with a lot of bizarre ideas that only Ns would come up with. Very non-S.

Chang - ENTP. Chang is very much an extrovert, very creative and bizarre, and has utterly no concern for what is normal. His viciousness is quite NTP, but again, clearly an extrovert.

Pelton - ENFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Koocoomoo View Post
    yeah i think Abed's an INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuasrluv View Post
    How is Annie an S not an N ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    She's not abstract, she's traditional, and she likes to fit in.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    I'm not sure Abed is an F. He seems to only understand relationships and emotion in terms of form and formula, but not on its own instinctual merits. He looks like an F sometimes, but it's because pop culture has given him a logical framework through which he can shrewdly and accurately understand emotion while never actually becoming emotionally involved himself.