• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Super Mario?

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
Just for the fun of it, what type do you think Super Mario is?
And all these other video game protagonists / antagonists :)

These are my personal guesses.

Super Mario - ESFJ

Luigi - ESFP - a bumbling (but entertaining) idiot.

Bowser - ESTJ ('The Overseer', enjoys being in charge of his minions, systematic to a fault (How many times must he capture Princess Peach and put her in the same dungeons with the same traps?). Still very endearing to me :))

Sonic The Hedgehog - ESFJ / ISFJ

Doctor Eggman / Robotnik - INTP (gotta love those crazy well-engineered gadgets, though they usually end in epic fail.)

Megaman - I have no idea!

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Here's my guesses:

Super Mario: ISFJ
Luigi: ENFP
Bowser: ESTJ
Peach: ISFP
Yoshi: ISTP

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I thought luigi was an ISFP, but it depends on which 'version' of luigi you look at. In the live action/cartoon series he seemed more like an E and a T, while in super smash bros and other games he was quoted for being 'shy'. Although shyness doesn't correlate with introversion, luigi is the subtle 'shadow' of mario, who is extroverted I think.

some more guesses:

Toad: IntP(?)
Hammer bros.: I'd imagine they're ESTP (PESTs!), lol
Boo(s): IStP
Wario: ESTJ
Waluigi: eSTP(?)

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
I thought luigi was an ISFP, but it depends on which 'version' of luigi you look at. In the live action/cartoon series he seemed more like an E and a T, while in super smash bros and other games he was quoted for being 'shy'. Although shyness doesn't correlate with introversion, luigi is the subtle 'shadow' of mario, who is extroverted I think.

some more guesses:

Toad: IntP(?)
Hammer bros.: I'd imagine they're ESTP, lol
Boo(s): IStP
Waluigi: eSTP(?)

What is your take on the goobas? :)

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Mario- ISFJ
Peach- ESFP
Bowser- ESTP
Luigi- INFP
Toad- ISFP

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Bowser is a poor misunderstood ESTJ. He means well, but he just can't get anything across in a way that the people around him can appreciate it.

Shaunward

Bowser is a poor misunderstood ESTJ. He means well, but he just can't get anything across in a way that the people around him can appreciate it.

Breathing flame at somebody means he has a disagreement with the semantics of his/her discourse.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Aw... :cry:

He needs a :hug:

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Mario's an ESFJ douchebag

Luigi's an ISFP sidekick

Princess is an ESFP in ISFJ clothing... a repressed party girl who sleeps around with toads

Who cares though really? They're plumbers. Then play with poo for a living.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Aw... :cry:

He needs a :hug:
There you go, you get the idea!
Mario's an ESFJ douchebag

Luigi's an ISFP sidekick

Princess is an ESFP in ISFJ clothing... a repressed party girl who sleeps around with toads

Who cares though really? They're plumbers. Then play with poo for a living.

Sounds like you really enjoyed the games... But I guess it's understandable, seeing as all those guys are just going after a lost cause. Really, if you just got to know Bowser before sending him into the lava, you'd find that he's a good guy!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Mario - ISFJ
Yoshi - ISFP
Bowser - ESTJ
Princess - ISFP

And no... plumbers do not play with poo, kids.

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
Mario: ESFP (always has performer spirit, gotta love those party games)
Luigi: ISFP (maybe... not really sure)
Bowser: ENTP (exemplified in the Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi games... leading isn't quite his passion)
Toad: ISFJ
Yoshi: INFP

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Okay, so what are Mario's J traits? He seems like a P all the way. Everyone keeps saying J.