• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I think Alison Mosshart is ENFP

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alison Mosshart used to be in the Kills and now is with the Dead Weather.

I like this interview, but I encourage you to also watch some of the music videos from those two bands as well, if you like.

YouTube - IN BED WITH THE KILLS

"you do take roles on, you do become what you're singing about, it means something to you, you wrote it, you know, it comes from somewhere and it turns into something else...really physical...emotional, you know"

Fecal McAngry

Alison Mosshart used to be in the Kills and now is with the Dead Weather.

I like this interview, but I encourage you to also watch some of the music videos from those two bands as well, if you like.

YouTube - IN BED WITH THE KILLS

"you do take roles on, you do become what you're singing about, it means something to you, you wrote it, you know, it comes from somewhere and it turns into something else...really physical...emotional, you know"
I can't tell from that interview, but thank you...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't tell from that interview, but thank you...

Did you watch any of the music videos?

YouTube - The Kills - Tape Song

YouTube - The Kills - Black Balloon

Obviously there's a jumping off point then you have to look on your own...

I've seen other interviews where she completely allows Hince to dominate the conversation. She seems almost like she could be an introvert at times, but not quite. I'm completely convinced she's NF, and I think P because although she's cute and stylish, her appearance is often disheveled and sloppy.

I think a lot of her behavior seems xNFP child-like in the "Tape Song" video, it's composed of footage from when the Kills were on tour.

Fecal McAngry

Did you watch any of the music videos?

YouTube - The Kills - Tape Song

YouTube - The Kills - Black Balloon

Obviously there's a jumping off point then you have to look on your own...

I've seen other interviews where she completely allows Hince to dominate the conversation. She seems almost like she could be an introvert at times, but not quite. I'm completely convinced she's NF, and I think P because although she's cute and stylish, her appearance is often disheveled and sloppy.

I think a lot of her behavior seems xNFP child-like in the "Tape Song" video, it's composed of footage from when the Kills were on tour.
I read some other interviews. This is quite good.

liveDaily Interview: Alison 'VV' Mosshart of The Kills

Obvious FP. I'm really tired, will try to post on this after I crash...

FWIW, in one of the interviews she reminded me to an uncanny degree of an ENFP ex whose decent into hard drugs caused a big rift to form between us...regardless of her type I hope she doesn't have the same...problems...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I read some other interviews. This is quite good.

liveDaily Interview: Alison 'VV' Mosshart of The Kills

Obvious FP. I'm really tired, will try to post on this after I crash...

FWIW, in one of the interviews she reminded me to an uncanny degree of an ENFP ex whose decent into hard drugs caused a big rift to form between us...regardless of her type I hope she doesn't have the same...problems...

Um, yeah, not sure of her drug use (not that that has anything to do with type) but there is a definitely a bit of a dark vibe to her - which may be purely imagination/for art's sake and not her true self...

YouTube - The Kills - Last Day of Magic

YouTube - I Hate The Way You Love - The Kills

YouTube - The Dead Weather "Treat Me Like Your Mother"

Don't think that has anything to do with type, though. I'm ENFP and I feel a certain sense of identification to her, could just be Fi projection...and by "identification" I don't necessarily mean with the violence in the above videos, more with her attitude toward life and art, though I do like horror movies and such - NF isn't necessarily all sweetness and light. Given your signature, obviously you know that. ;)

alexshippee

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
4w5
Alison Mosshart said in one of her interviews that if she were really the way she acts on stage, she would have no friends and that she's actually very shy.
I would probably say she's introverted..

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alison Mosshart said in one of her interviews that if she were really the way she acts on stage, she would have no friends and that she's actually very shy.
I would probably say she's introverted..

ENFPs can be shy.