• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dragonball/Z/GT

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Dragonballz

Goku ESFP
Gohan INFP
Krillin ISFJ
Piccolo INTJ
Vegeta ENTJ
Bulma ESFJ
Dende ISFP
Yamcha ENTP
Chi Chi ESTJ

Last edited:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I really want to help here but it's been so long since I've seen the show. Goku, piccolo, and vegeta sounds about right, though.

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yamcha - ESTP? (don't know the character well though).
Vegeta - ISTJ? ESTJ?
Trunks?

Old trunks - IxFJ?
Young trunks - ExFP?
GT trunks - closer to IFxJ again?

(These are not well thought out).

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Old trunks - IxFJ?
Young trunks - ExFP?

i agree that the trunks that travels from the future and the young trunks seem to have different personalities. but i'll have to watch the show again to determine them.

a prelimary guess for the older trunks was INFJ.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dragonballz

Goku ESFP
Gohan INFP
Krillin ISFJ
Piccolo INTJ
Vegeta ENTJ
Bulma ESFJ
Dende ISFP
Yamcha ENTP
Chi Chi ESTJ

Goku seems like an NF to me, likes to take the big picture into account and fights for his values. Agreed with the rest, Yamcha doesn't have the NT attitude, I'd agree with ESTP. Master Rochi might have been ESTP or something?

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
Goku seems like an NF to me, likes to take the big picture into account and fights for his values.
Fights for his values may be more of a Fi thing than a FiNe thing specifically; I think it's equally consistent with SFP as with NFP.

He does take the big picture into consideration, but he also lives in the moment most of the time, and definitely seems to prefer doing so...I'd be thinking closer to ESFP than ENFP for him.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Goku seems like an NF to me, likes to take the big picture into account and fights for his values. Agreed with the rest, Yamcha doesn't have the NT attitude, I'd agree with ESTP. Master Rochi might have been ESTP or something?

what about ENFP for Yamcha?

what about Hercule? ESTP?

i'm not sure on Rochi. ISTP?

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
i'm struggling to find a type for villains like freeza and cell. maybe they don't have one.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Dragonballz

Goku ESFP
Gohan INFP
Krillin ISFJ
Piccolo INTJ
Vegeta ENTJ
Bulma ESFJ
Dende ISFP
Yamcha ENTP
Chi Chi ESTJ

Goku is an ENFP
Bulma is an ESFP
Yamcha is most definitely an ISTP

Freeza is an ExTJ
Cell is probably an ExTP

G

Ginkgo

Pretty sure future trunks is an INFJ while young Trunks is an ESTP or something... haha.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Goku is an ENFP
Bulma is an ESFP
Yamcha is most definitely an ISTP

Freeza is an ExTJ
Cell is probably an ExTP

i can see freeza as more of an ESFJ than an ExTJ. one of the reasons being that he really doesn't operate alone, he likes his organisation of minions (especially right hand men of whom he has close relationships with). he also seems to be quite personal, bitchy and is manipulative. not to say that ExTJs don't do any of these things, it's just an ESFJ would have a greater need for them.

i still tend to think goku is ESFP.
reasons: he's not particularly dreamy, he's not moody enough to be ENFP, he's too happy-go-lucky.

the idealism thing: is he not just acting on his kind heart? esfps are meant to be the kindest type, second only to ISFP. he doesn't really seem to put much thought behind it. so i don't think it's an ideal of his, he's just a very gentle and forgiving person. esfps love to make friends with anyone. isn't goku very "can't we just get along and have fun"?

you could be right about the others. :yes:

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
i can see freeza as more of an ESFJ than an ExTJ. one of the reasons being that he really doesn't operate alone, he likes his organisation of minions (especially right hand men of whom he has close relationships with). he also seems to be quite personal, bitchy and is manipulative. not to say that ExTJs don't do any of these things, it's just an ESFJ would have a greater need for them.

i still tend to think goku is ESFP.
reasons: he's not particularly dreamy, he's not moody enough to be ENFP, he's too happy-go-lucky.

the idealism thing: is he not just acting on his kind heart? esfps are meant to be the kindest type, second only to ISFP. he doesn't really seem to put much thought behind it. so i don't think it's an ideal of his, he's just a very gentle and forgiving person. esfps love to make friends with anyone. isn't goku very "can't we just get along and have fun"?

you could be right about the others. :yes:

i could see ESFJ for freeza

goku is an ENFP

bulma might be a thinker

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
freeza kills people without hesitation... I can't see any Fe dom doing so without some kind of reaction. He sees people as objects, just like a thinker. EXTJ seems much closer, probably ENTJ.

Goku could be either... he reminds me of my brother really, and I'm sure he's an ESFP.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Disregard all my other post, i just made my own list. I'm not completely sure so feel free to question it

Goku: ENFP
Gohan: ISFJ
Vegeta: INTJ
Piccolo: INTJ
Future Trunks: INxx
Trunks: ESTP
Goten: ESFP
Krillin: ISFJ
Bulma: ENTP
Chi-Chi: ESTJ
Yamcha: xSTP
Tien: ISTJ
Chiaotzu: INFx
Videl: IxFP
Hercule: ESTP
Android 16: ISTJ
Android 17: ISTP
Android 18: ISxP
Freeza: ESTJ
Cell: ExTx
Majin Buu: ENFP
Kid Buu: ESTP
Super Buu: ISTP

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I've watched the show since the beginning of the Freeza saga. My take on it was this:

Vegeta: ISTJ
Goku: ISFP
Gohan: ISFJ
Chi-Chi: ESFJ
Krillin: ESFP
Bulma: ENTJ
Cell: INTJ
Freeza: ESTJ
Piccolo: INTJ
Yamcha: ESTP
Young Trunks: ISFP
Adult Trunks: ENTP
Goten: ESFP

Vegeta spends his life focused on maintaining the traditions of the Saiyan race. His traditions become his highest priority, and he's too much of a cold blooded strategic person to not be a Thinker.

Goku follows his heart on every decision. His personal values drive his life, yet he's able to remain detached and calm. You could almost argue he's an E, but I think he's more focused on his feelings than living life and following impulses.

Trunks' personality changed from the Android Saga to the Buu Saga. Anyone who didn't notice that is blind. The Trunks from the future is hellbent on seeking revenge for the terror the Androids caused, to the point of him making rash decisions in order to preserve the future, such as firing an energy wave at Dr. Gero's lab as they opened 16's container. Even more of his SPness is highlighted during his hyperbolic training, when he failed to see the big picture in realizing that a higher power level came secondary when speed was lost in the process during the race to become SSJ2 in a conversation with Vegeta about Goku being SSJ all the time after coming out of the chamber.

The Trunks in the Buu saga is all about having fun and even in GT, he hated being behind a desk, just like any ENTP. Watch the world tournament in the Buu Saga, where he's fighting Goten, a happy go lucky child who lives too much in the moment to see potential problems. Trunks sits there thinking to himself, "What are you doing Goten? You know I'll have you figured out by the time you get here."

martynas0708

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
Vegeta is INTP
Goku is ENFJ, he is too constant
Bulma is ESFP, she is very emotional and cares about her hair ec.
Freezer is ENFJ

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dragonballz

Goku ESFP
Gohan INFP
Krillin ISFJ
Piccolo INTJ
Vegeta ENTJ
Bulma ESFJ
Dende ISFP
Yamcha ENTP
Chi Chi ESTJ

I'd rather day ENFP for Goku and ISFJ for Gohan. Vegeta is totally ENTJ, don't know for the rest.

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Vegeta ENTJ WIN

"My motivation was very different than Kakarot's. My motivation was to be the best-- to be the greatest Saiyan alive, as I always have been!"
[YOUTUBE="z47hcQ_NjuU"]Vegeta ENTJ WIN[/YOUTUBE]

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
I actually think Goku is an ENFJ. Not the most common type assigned to buff dudes with martial arts, but he often has the "teaching" spirit.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vegita is fucking ANGRY lol. and expresses it at will, it's pretty 8 like. ESTX I guess. Could be an intuitive though... I donno. Goku is an ESFP, I remember his attitude well now, and it fits.