Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    Goku is an ENFP
    Bulma is an ESFP
    Yamcha is most definitely an ISTP

Freeza is an ExTJ
    Cell is probably an ExTP
    i can see freeza as more of an ESFJ than an ExTJ. one of the reasons being that he really doesn't operate alone, he likes his organisation of minions (especially right hand men of whom he has close relationships with). he also seems to be quite personal, bitchy and is manipulative. not to say that ExTJs don't do any of these things, it's just an ESFJ would have a greater need for them.

i still tend to think goku is ESFP.
    reasons: he's not particularly dreamy, he's not moody enough to be ENFP, he's too happy-go-lucky.

the idealism thing: is he not just acting on his kind heart? esfps are meant to be the kindest type, second only to ISFP. he doesn't really seem to put much thought behind it. so i don't think it's an ideal of his, he's just a very gentle and forgiving person. esfps love to make friends with anyone. isn't goku very "can't we just get along and have fun"?

you could be right about the others.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    i can see freeza as more of an ESFJ than an ExTJ. one of the reasons being that he really doesn't operate alone, he likes his organisation of minions (especially right hand men of whom he has close relationships with). he also seems to be quite personal, bitchy and is manipulative. not to say that ExTJs don't do any of these things, it's just an ESFJ would have a greater need for them.

i still tend to think goku is ESFP.
    reasons: he's not particularly dreamy, he's not moody enough to be ENFP, he's too happy-go-lucky.

the idealism thing: is he not just acting on his kind heart? esfps are meant to be the kindest type, second only to ISFP. he doesn't really seem to put much thought behind it. so i don't think it's an ideal of his, he's just a very gentle and forgiving person. esfps love to make friends with anyone. isn't goku very "can't we just get along and have fun"?

you could be right about the others.
    i could see ESFJ for freeza

goku is an ENFP

bulma might be a thinker

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

freeza kills people without hesitation... I can't see any Fe dom doing so without some kind of reaction. He sees people as objects, just like a thinker. EXTJ seems much closer, probably ENTJ.

Goku could be either... he reminds me of my brother really, and I'm sure he's an ESFP.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Disregard all my other post, i just made my own list. I'm not completely sure so feel free to question it

Goku: ENFP
    Gohan: ISFJ
    Vegeta: INTJ
    Piccolo: INTJ
    Future Trunks: INxx
    Trunks: ESTP
    Goten: ESFP
    Krillin: ISFJ
    Bulma: ENTP
    Chi-Chi: ESTJ
    Yamcha: xSTP
    Tien: ISTJ
    Chiaotzu: INFx
    Videl: IxFP
    Hercule: ESTP
    Android 16: ISTJ
    Android 17: ISTP
    Android 18: ISxP
    Freeza: ESTJ
    Cell: ExTx
    Majin Buu: ENFP
    Kid Buu: ESTP
    Super Buu: ISTP

MBTI
    LoLz

I've watched the show since the beginning of the Freeza saga. My take on it was this:

Vegeta: ISTJ
    Goku: ISFP
    Gohan: ISFJ
    Chi-Chi: ESFJ
    Krillin: ESFP
    Bulma: ENTJ
    Cell: INTJ
    Freeza: ESTJ
    Piccolo: INTJ
    Yamcha: ESTP
    Young Trunks: ISFP
    Adult Trunks: ENTP
    Goten: ESFP

Vegeta spends his life focused on maintaining the traditions of the Saiyan race. His traditions become his highest priority, and he's too much of a cold blooded strategic person to not be a Thinker.

Goku follows his heart on every decision. His personal values drive his life, yet he's able to remain detached and calm. You could almost argue he's an E, but I think he's more focused on his feelings than living life and following impulses.

Trunks' personality changed from the Android Saga to the Buu Saga. Anyone who didn't notice that is blind. The Trunks from the future is hellbent on seeking revenge for the terror the Androids caused, to the point of him making rash decisions in order to preserve the future, such as firing an energy wave at Dr. Gero's lab as they opened 16's container. Even more of his SPness is highlighted during his hyperbolic training, when he failed to see the big picture in realizing that a higher power level came secondary when speed was lost in the process during the race to become SSJ2 in a conversation with Vegeta about Goku being SSJ all the time after coming out of the chamber.

The Trunks in the Buu saga is all about having fun and even in GT, he hated being behind a desk, just like any ENTP. Watch the world tournament in the Buu Saga, where he's fighting Goten, a happy go lucky child who lives too much in the moment to see potential problems. Trunks sits there thinking to himself, "What are you doing Goten? You know I'll have you figured out by the time you get here."

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    ENFJ
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Vegeta is INTP
    Goku is ENFJ, he is too constant
    Bulma is ESFP, she is very emotional and cares about her hair ec.
    Freezer is ENFJ

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Dragonballz

Goku ESFP
    Gohan INFP
    Krillin ISFJ
    Piccolo INTJ
    Vegeta ENTJ
    Bulma ESFJ
    Dende ISFP
    Yamcha ENTP
    Chi Chi ESTJ
    I'd rather day ENFP for Goku and ISFJ for Gohan. Vegeta is totally ENTJ, don't know for the rest.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Vegeta ENTJ WIN

"My motivation was very different than Kakarot's. My motivation was to be the best-- to be the greatest Saiyan alive, as I always have been!"
    [YOUTUBE="z47hcQ_NjuU"]Vegeta ENTJ WIN[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INFX
    Socionics
    IEI

I actually think Goku is an ENFJ. Not the most common type assigned to buff dudes with martial arts, but he often has the "teaching" spirit.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Vegita is fucking ANGRY lol. and expresses it at will, it's pretty 8 like. ESTX I guess. Could be an intuitive though... I donno. Goku is an ESFP, I remember his attitude well now, and it fits.
    5 3 9