User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Dumbledore is supposedly gay, so he must be INTP :/ . Makes me question my type.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Dumbledore is supposedly gay, so he must be INTP :/ . Makes me question my type.
    dude, it's time to change your signature...

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - MLK Jr

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I'm leaning very strongly towards INFJ.

His 'For the Greater Good' Phase with Grindelwald was simply because he liked Grindelwald. This might suggest an F. His error at over looking what he was actually doing and doing it only because of his love for this older guy.

He was Ni, and definitely a J.

INFJ.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

LOL @ whoever thinks Hermione is an INTP.

Really? wow.

There is no doubt she is an xNFJ. She's a fighter underneath her clean cut appearance. That's why she's a Gryffindor. She's a J. She leads Harry throughout the 7th book. If she was a P, they never would have made it anywhere. Think about how she had her beaded bag pre packed to leave at a minutes notice from the Burrow at the beginning. She had a better plan than Harry who has the classic INFP approach of not knowing where to begin.

I've read ever book at least 3 times, so here's my little list:

Harry:INFP- he fits the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together faster than Ron and Hermione do. He's such an N it's crazy. He pieces it all together in the 7th book

Ron: ESFP- No arguing needed.

Hermione: INFJ- See above.

Dumbledore: INFJ. He was wise, goal oriented, freedom fighting, equality based, extremely modest, and has his head put on the right way his whole life (except his little adventures with Grindelwald in Godric's Hollow)

Voldemort: INTJ. He wasn't an ENTJ. So anti-social with terrible social skills it isn't funny. He never reveals anything about his past to anybody. Nobody knows him, really. He's a plotter, an awesome strategist, and in no way does he rely on the external world to revive him.

Sirius: ESFP
    Lupin: INFP
    James Potter: ESTP
    Snape: INTP
    Lily Potter: ENFJ
    Malfoy: ESTJ
    Luna: INFP
    Neville: INFP
    Ginny: INTJ
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Harry - ISFP
    Luna - IxFP (it is a magical world, after all, so her "seeing creatures" etc. isn't as far off and Nish as one might believe)
    Hermione - INFJ. I buy the "NF raised by two ST dentists" argument someone mentioned.
    Ron - xSFJ
    Dumbledore - INTJ (used to think INFJ too, but like Jock said, he's NT by nature and NF learned)
    McGonnagal - ISTJ
    Snape - INTJ
    Voldemort - unhealthy IxTx with strong magical powers + intelligence that might make his eternal living plan plausible from a number of types
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I just don't see the N in Harry at all.
    I can see the Fi, but i don't understand the INFP conclusion many have come to
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    I just don't see the N in Harry at all.
    I can see the Fi, but i don't understand the INFP conclusion many have come to
    The "fitting the puzzle pieces together" that Harry does is totally SeNi. That is like, a shining example of it. How is it not SeNi? (not directed at you scanty) I don't see the N either. I think that people who think he's an N are just idealizing him.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    I now think Dumbeldore is INTP

new list:
    Harry - ISFP
    Ron - ESFP
    Hermione - ISTJ
    Twins - ENTP
    Arthur Weasley - INTP
    Voldemort - ENTJ
    Dumbeldore - INTP
    Draco - ESTP
    Luna - INTP
    Snape - INTJ
    Hagrid - ISFP
    Ginny-ESTP
    Agree completely with your list. Glad to see you came around in regards to Dumbledore

I added the bolded.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    The "fitting the puzzle pieces together" that Harry does is totally SeNi. That is like, a shining example of it. How is it not SeNi? (not directed at you scanty) I don't see the N either. I think that people who think he's an N are just idealizing him.
    Superb example, and I agree that people tend to project on to Harry. He is not an N.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

How about Slughorn? ENTP?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    How about Slughorn? ENTP?
    I'm not so sure about that. He really, really, prizes social status and power, however he never wants it for himself, and would rather be the puppet master, pulling all the strings if he were ever given the oppurtunity for power. He loves his comfort, loves a nice life, which to me suggests Si. I think for him really, he could be ISFJ. He views his relationships in such a way that he sees people and judges them according to their societal "worth" to him.