end of thread :p
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Harry: INTP I was unsure until I reread the second book. Then the part after the dueling club settled it.
    Hermione: ENTJ. She wants to be in charge, and trusts whoever has compotency. That's very NT.
    Ron: ISTP
    Snape: I can't tell.
    Dumbledore: INTP
    Scrimgeor: ESTP.
    Lupin: ISFJ.
    McGonnigal: ESTJ.
    Aberforth: ESFP.
    Molly Weasley: ESFJ. She shouts too much and is too family concerned to be an NF.
    Arthur Weasley: INTP: he doesn't seem E-ish to be ENTP, although he is inventive, he is rather quiet.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    so hermione is a bit of a know-it-all. Maybe because she's written into an enviorment where it's not unheard of for females to show thier intelligence.
    I've never seen anything about her written personality that indicates extraverted thinking.
    what about SPEW? She's definitely an ENTJ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    Harry: INTP I was unsure until I reread the second book. Then the part after the dueling club settled it.
    Hermione: ENTJ. She wants to be in charge, and trusts whoever has compotency. That's very NT.
    Ron: ISTP
    Snape: I can't tell. (THE ONE PERSON EVERYONE AGREED ON)
    Dumbledore: INTP
    Scrimgeor: ESTP.
    Lupin: ISFJ.
    McGonnigal: ESTJ.
    Aberforth: ESFP.
    Molly Weasley: ESFJ. She shouts too much and is too family concerned to be an NF.
    Arthur Weasley: INTP: he doesn't seem E-ish to be ENTP, although he is inventive, he is rather quiet.
    ARE YOU ON CRACK?

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

No, meth.

MBTI
    INTP

Harry's too emotionally-driven to be an INTP.
    In my opinion.
    He doesn't exhibit any INTP traits that I see. He's too worried about other people and what they are doing, and he's too much of a leader when it comes to Quidditch. He's too confident...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish View Post
    Harry's too emotionally-driven to be an INTP.
    In my opinion.
    He doesn't exhibit any INTP traits that I see. He's too worried about other people and what they are doing, and he's too much of a leader when it comes to Quidditch. He's too confident...
    This. I mean honostly, why is it that so many INTPs have such huge E-Penises when it comes to there type, that kid up there was a golden example, "I like harry potter he must be INTP" seriously, this is the stuff that ruined INTPc (Anything that even smelled of F or S was immediatly raped in every orrafice by their massive egos)

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    what about SPEW? She's definitely an ENTJ.
    I don't think starting a movement like SPEW qualifies her as E. When I was in high school I tried to start a school chapter of LINK (Liberty in North Korea), which was unsuccessful because nobody cared Anyway I'm a pretty strongly expressed introvert. She does seem very fact oriented and Te though, so maybe I just don't know enough about ENTJs to identify one. All I can guess about her is xTxJ.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    Dumbledore is without a doubt an INFJ. Everything he did was guided by strong moral convictions, and he was adamant that love was the most powerful force in existence. He was capable of being ruthless, yes, but any Feeler can do that, especially when their values necessitate it.

I consider Luna an INFP--she believes things because she wants to, not because there is any real evidence for them. If you pay careful attention, you'll notice that she was set up as a foil for Hermione, who won't believe anything unless it makes logical sense. This whole aspect of Luna was illustrated most strongly in relation to her beliefs about the afterlife--a belief based purely on faith, with hardly a shred of logic behind it. That was really the thematic purpose of Luna: to illustrate the value of belief on the basis of emotion as an alternative to the more secular outlook that rejects the afterlife.

Hermione is in many ways a caricature of an SJ--she takes many of that temperament's traits to a humorous extreme. The only question is what kind she is. She shows a lot emotion and has strong values, while she's also hyper-logical and very Te. I'm thinking that she's an ISTJ with prominent (and perhaps unhealthy) Fi. She does have a lot Ni-ish realizations, but I consider that more a plot device that reflects her intelligence than something to be looked into very deeply.
    Nah. Look at Dumbledores past. He was clearly an NT in the past.
    And Hermione I'm not so certain. I reckon more of an INTJ.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I reckon hermione is an INTP.
    Or atleast Ti dominant as ITPs are often rule orientated as kids concerned about fairness but occasionally take big risks. Also they become more risk orientated as they get older.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!