• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jersey Shore

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
v6qcle.gif

This girl charged at me like a hippo :huh:

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Wow, you're all a bunch of losers.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
snooki.gif

I'm not normally for domestic violence, but I AM for punching guidos.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Snookie got knocked the fuck out!

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would never endorse hitting a woman, but I'd endorse buying another woman drinks to do it for me in the case of that yapping guidette :p

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I would never endorse hitting a woman, but I'd endorse buying another woman drinks to do it for me in the case of that yapping guidette :p

Actually, she was yapping because he stole her drink and wouldn't pay for it/give it back, so he punched her out.

He's a pioneer and a hero.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I felt bad for Snooki. She really didn't do anything wrong, and she was punched and humiliated by that moron. I hear he lost his job over it, though--and he was an elementary school phys ed teacher, too! Looks like Snooki did his students a favor.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh man so many haters here. snooki is a QUEEN!

anyway, i don't know what everyone's types are but i'm pretty sure they're all ESXX

snooki's an ESFP i know that much

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
So many new reasons to advocate a cleansing of the gene pool...

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Everything could become much worse if that "beefy teacher" missed a little and hited her noise. The punch was really strong.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Had a look at show, so...

Angelina (hot - cute and beautiful woman) - INFP, ENFP
Nicole - ISFP, INFP
Jenni - ESTP
Pauly - ENTP, ESTP
Vinny - ENFP(?)
Ronnie - ESTP [he reminds me a guy from "school" tv-show in GTA-IV]
Sammi - some S
director? - ENTP

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Wow, this is unreal. He stole her drink and then knocked her out? What a douche. I hope she has her friends meet him in an alleyway with a steel bat.

But honestly though, women need to stop feeling like there is an invisible bubble surrounding us. If you get in anyone's face - man or woman, don't expect people not to react. Especially some asshole who has been drinking. Watch out for your own safety, ladies.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I went to college with these exact same type of people, it was like 70% of the school populous. So since I already know some of the sociology and demographics of this, I watch this show. But that's no excuse.

I felt bad for Snooki. She really didn't do anything wrong, and she was punched and humiliated by that moron. I hear he lost his job over it, though--and he was an elementary school phys ed teacher, too! Looks like Snooki did his students a favor.

I think she knows the risks of her speaking style. Two days later, after getting punched, she actually starts another fight, and gets hit again. But by a girl. The girls in that show get in the most fights.

Wow, this is unreal. He stole her drink and then knocked her out? What a douche. I hope she has her friends meet him in an alleyway with a steel bat.

Guidettes are tougher than the guidos, that's been my experience. In fact, in that clip, you see The Situation pussy out after she gets hit, he doesn't do anything. A lot of the guys are like that.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
The Situation pussy out after she gets hit, he doesn't do anything. A lot of the guys are like that.

After that hit no one wanted to hit her again. I think someone allready called for a medics/police or prepared to do so, he could see it.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
After that hit no one wanted to hit her again. I think someone allready called for a medics/police or prepared to do so, he could see it.

Nah, he just stood there, while the non-pussies went after the dude, even though he was the closest to him. He told people "he was in shock" when he was getting grilled about it later.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Nah, he just stood there, while the non-pussies went after the dude, even though he was the closest to him.

Beef was safe already and there was nothing to do usefull (by law) with him. Police handled him later.