• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jersey Shore

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
i actually never thought of pauly d as an ESFP, but now that you say it, it makes sense.

I don't know, Pauly D is always really even-tempered and stable. A lot of the time he stands back in the group vocally. Not extroverted ESFP-style at all. Seems like a thinker.

eSTP.

Ethereal

MBTI Type
INTP
i agree with you on all of these except snooki, who i still think is an ESFP.. i just don't see her as a J at all, and she's definitely a sensor with Se, not Si.

I am not certain about Snooki, but she seems heavily Fe oriented. For instance, her first line is that she wants to meet the man of her dreams, however disgusting that man may be. An Se would not care about that and just wants to live it up. But her recurring theme is to establish a relationship, and when she initially doesn't gel with the other guidos she considers leaving. This is all heavily Fe oriented.

Also, do bear in mind that none of these people Guidos are not exactly the healthiest and most well developed personality types around. I do see Se in Snooki, which further leads me to believe she may also be an intuit, albeit a very underdeveloped one. Fe, (weak) Ni, (overcompensating) SE, Ti. It would also explain why she would have wanted to leave, she's more in-tuned to vibes.

I don't know, Pauly D is always really even-tempered and stable. A lot of the time he stands back in the group vocally. Not extroverted ESFP-style at all. Seems like a thinker.

eSTP.

I haven't known ESTP's to stay back in a group. Hell, guido-central's resident narcissist is the cause for many conflicts. ESTX's are not avoidant of conflicts, IXTX's are. His not engaging in conflict doesn't seem to be level-headed as much as dislike, while a thinker would dive right in.

Also, he is both the oldest of the cast (28) and the most experienced in the scene (DJ). Unlike the other younglings, he knows his place and what he wants to do at the shore, and being a DJ, it is his main job, whereas for the rest it is a hobby. This combination of age and experience adds up to maturity. That's not to say he is the smartest, its just that conflict is not on his mind. For that matter, there's probably not much going on in his mind either... :huh:

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Snooki is 100% ESFP. No doubt about it.

And she didnt want to meet the "man of her dreams"... She said she wanted to "move to jersey shore and find a hot, juiced, tanned guy"

That screams SP to me. The re-occuring theme wasnt of establishing a relationship... She wanted to get laid but nobody wanted to bang her because she's nasty. How can you not see that?

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Pauly D seems ESFJ to me. He went on the show to have a good time and not get caught in any drama.

The way he handled the stalker girl was pretty Fe. Alot of guys wouldn't have been as nice as he was to her after she started showing up all over the place and stalking him LOL

He didn't get into fights like Ronnie, didnt cause drama like Situation, and wasnt passive aggressive like Vinnie.. Pauly D was level headed and cool. He was everyones friend in the house and probably the only person there that didnt get into any squables at all.

foolish heart

MBTI Type
ISTP
WHAT? That's the best part of the show lol

Anyway my point earlier was about how superficial the cast is. Very entertaining show, but very SIMPLE people (ie. sensors)

Simple much like your stereotyping :yim_rolling_on_the_

By the way this show looks fucking awful. Stupidity can be contagious people!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So we're typing sheer stupidity now?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I don't get the out and out hate for these people, sure make fun of them but I don't get the vitriol. I've watched it and I think they definitely have their own kind of charm, they don't take themselves and life too seriously, they're just out to have fun. I enjoy their antics.

Edit: Oh and Ns? Hah! A case study in bad typing there.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Good show.

As an Italian-American, I am not offended. We have enough sway in pop culture to let these guys fly low: Di Caprio, Madonna, Lady Gaga, etc. etc.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
My guesses

My guesses are as follows:

Angelina - ENFJ
Sammi - ISFJ
Snooki - ESFP
Jwoww - ESTP or ISTP
Pauly D - ISTP or ISTJ
Ronnie - ESTJ
Vinnie - ISFP
Mike - ESTJ or ENTP

My friend's guesses are the same except these ones:

Jwoww - ISTP
Mike - ENTP or ESFP
Pauly D - ENFP
Ronnie - ESTJ but maybe ISFJ (man, she is so wrong)
Vinnie - INFP or ISTJ

:solidarity: (fist pump)