MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    New Jersey deserves itself.
    It can deserve itself, but that doesn't include orange, Staten-Island retards.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    I'm also into working out, tanning ON THE BEACH (not fake tanning), clubbing every now and then... but it's not a LIFESTYLE or way of life to me like it is for the jersey shore cast.
    And actually, I'd imagine that most Sensors who enjoy those activities would answer much like you did here, that it isn't a way of life for them. So these people are less likely to self-identify as Sensors...
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    And actually, I'd imagine that most Sensors who enjoy those activities would answer much like you did here, that it isn't a way of life for them. So these people are less likely to self-identify as Sensors...
    Bull shit!! Watch the show before you comment lol

They all PROUDLY admit that being a "guido" or "guidette" is a way of life and they actually take pride in how hardcore they follow the lifestyle.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post

I'm not normally for domestic violence, but I AM for punching guidos.
    hahahaha.

+1

MBTI
    I

How about Long Island then? There are more guidos in the Island than there are in Jersey, per square mile.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I try to have a sense of humor regarding that Snooki getting punched gif, but I can't!

I find it uber-graphic, disturbing and de-sensitizing!!!

I honestly don't understand what kind of man would sock/punch a woman square in the face, I don't and I can't.

In what way was this 4'10'' girl being threatening?!!?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I try to have a sense of humor regarding that Snooki getting punched gif, but I can't!

I find it uber-graphic, disturbing and de-sensitizing!!!

I honestly don't understand what kind of man would sock/punch a woman square in the face, I don't and I can't.

In what way was this 4'10'' girl being threatening?!!?
    it's actually hilarious to me... she was talking shit, called the guy ugly and basically told him to F off... he was hammered... She got punched... Dropped to the ground in over-dramatic fashion and started balling her eyes out. It was awesome.

MBTI
    INTP

They've all done enough individually to get kicked through a wall, but as for typing, hell I'm born raised and live in Jersey, and that is the sentiment around these parts for what they are/have done to the state's (already poor) reputation :banned:, unfortunately, we all had to watch the first episode or so to have proper opinions.

As for typing they are all definitely extroverts. No way in hell do any of them reflect before they speak, besides no introvert (especially the intuitive ones) would be able to keep any semblance of sanity having to spend so much time around other people guidos...

Mike (the situation): ESTP - Lives in the moment and considers relationships as an after thought, and just oblivious to how much of a tool he really is and how others see him, classic ESTP narcissism.

(DJ) Paulie D: ESFP - He also lives in the moment, but is definitely a conflict avoiding feeler, and a performer, and is also a classic ESFP partier who only really has partying on his mind.

Ronnie/Vinny: ESTX - can't really tell, they seem to somewhat have their shit together compared to the other guys.

Sammi (Sweetheart): ESFX - Token Jersey girl so people couldn't say "all New Yorkers", her hometown is a little to close to mine . Can't tell the last letter, but she seems to be focusing on relationships, so I'm inclined to assign a J.

Jenni (JWOWW she cannot be serious about this name...) - EXTP - already seem to have several successful endeavors going on, and her computer programming, graphic design company, and social network vice-presidency indicates some modicum of future planning via intuition. Ironically, she is also the trashiest of the cast.

Nicole (Snooki): ESFJ / ENFJ - she is definitely an extraverted feeler, with her obsession on fitting in with the others and everyone being together, and finding some greasebag guido to start a relationship with. I suspect she may simply be out of touch with her intuitive side and spends a little too much time in Se, though that is just a theory.

MBTI
    INTP

We in Jersey do deserve ourselves...

But this ain't it :steam:. While most of the country thinks that this is the state of Jersey, the truth of the matter is that New York (And I know they are snickering when they watch the show and read comments like this) dumps all their trash on our beaches, guido or otherwise. Italian American's are a minority in the most diverse state in the union (like every other enthnicity), and guido is generally not a compliment.

But other than one token jersey born, jersey raised guidette, they are all spawned from the state above us, just like the rest of the garbage (human or otherwise) that finds its way onto our beaches.

And that's the story of NJ...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    They've all done enough individually to get kicked through a wall, but as for typing, hell I'm born raised and live in Jersey, and that is the sentiment around these parts for what they are/have done to the state's (already poor) reputation :banned:, unfortunately, we all had to watch the first episode or so to have proper opinions.

As for typing they are all definitely extroverts. No way in hell do any of them reflect before they speak, besides no introvert (especially the intuitive ones) would be able to keep any semblance of sanity having to spend so much time around other people guidos...

Mike (the situation): ESTP - Lives in the moment and considers relationships as an after thought, and just oblivious to how much of a tool he really is and how others see him, classic ESTP narcissism.

(DJ) Paulie D: ESFP - He also lives in the moment, but is definitely a conflict avoiding feeler, and a performer, and is also a classic ESFP partier who only really has partying on his mind.

Ronnie/Vinny: ESTX - can't really tell, they seem to somewhat have their shit together compared to the other guys.

Sammi (Sweetheart): ESFX - Token Jersey girl so people couldn't say "all New Yorkers", her hometown is a little to close to mine . Can't tell the last letter, but she seems to be focusing on relationships, so I'm inclined to assign a J.

Jenni (JWOWW she cannot be serious about this name...) - EXTP - already seem to have several successful endeavors going on, and her computer programming, graphic design company, and social network vice-presidency indicates some modicum of future planning via intuition. Ironically, she is also the trashiest of the cast.

Nicole (Snooki): ESFJ / ENFJ - she is definitely an extraverted feeler, with her obsession on fitting in with the others and everyone being together, and finding some greasebag guido to start a relationship with. I suspect she may simply be out of touch with her intuitive side and spends a little too much time in Se, though that is just a theory.
    i actually never thought of pauly d as an ESFP, but now that you say it, it makes sense.

i agree with you on all of these except snooki, who i still think is an ESFP.. i just don't see her as a J at all, and she's definitely a sensor with Se, not Si.

sammi i think is an ESFJ, ronnie an ESTJ, vinnie probably an ESTP, and JWoww an ESTP

angelina, who cares lol